Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Vegas owners

Howdy everyone, sign in if you are from the Vegas area.

Vegas Telluride owner with a FWD as we don't worry about snow here
Ordered in 3/19 and finally came in the end of June but luckily I got a call from the dealer earlier and got what I wanted the day it arrived.

vegasTell

Ordered mine today.......from Ohio (way better deal than the three dealers here in the valley). Arrives at the dealer on March 8th. SX-P White paint, black interior.

StanPatty

Live in Las Vegas, we have 2 Telluride's, one dark moss with grey interior and the other black copper with dune interior, both are SX prestige with AWD. Wife got her's last April, let me drive it a couple of times. Ordered mine in August finally got it in February, 4 days short of 6 months.

Hello, Live in Henderson with a 2021 EX AWD Black Copper with Grey Leather interior. Looking to eventually lift it and add a low profile roof rack. Maybe debadge it. Took it up to the mountains the week we got it and it handled great, looking for other people to maybe do day trips together.