Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Weather info not loading for anyone else?

Having some issues getting the weather to load. Am I the only one?

OP
SX_Mary
Thread Starter #5
Glad to know I'm not the only one with the issues

I have been having intermittent problems too.

The weather widget only works in large cities but you can change the widget to 3 other choices if you like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Areas in light blue is for in dash dark blue is for portable units.

Mine’s not loading either! I loved it when it was working - called and was told it was an HD radio signal issue. Bummer. Still love the Telluride, though!

A major city like Atlanta Or Birmingham in the South.

LMZ

I just got my Telluride and I am having the same weather issues. I live in St. Louis, MO so HD weather should be available. I have 3 cities listed (the vehicle came with them) and I can't change the locations. I have a Search bar but I can't enter anything in it. The weather conditions change but that's it. I was hoping it would be more interactive and change locations as you drive. Or at least have the ability to change cities.

I just got my Telluride and I am having the same weather issues. I live in St. Louis, MO so HD weather should be available. I have 3 cities listed (the vehicle came with them) and I can't change the locations. I have a Search bar but I can't enter anything in it. The weather conditions change but that's it. I was hoping it would be more interactive and change locations as you drive. Or at least have the ability to change cities.
On mine, sometimes I'm not able search anything because it's not loading.

Finally switched it to the clock. Got sick of seeing "weather loading" or whatever the hell it says.

ucinn

Staff Member
Finally switched it to the clock. Got sick of seeing "weather loading" or whatever the hell it says.
That's what I would have it on too, I can see what the weather is by looking out the window and looking at the temp gauge... But that's just me

Rznhales

Ours loads after about 3-4 minutes in the vehicle.

Raymond

I live in Augusta Georgia. When I am within Augusta, the weather function does not work. It works however, when I am coming in from Atlanta. It will update from "Atlanta" to "Macon" to "Augusta" -- that is, until I turned the engine off.

With my update instead getting that weather loading I get the outside temp and warning if temp is 4C or lower, it is less annoying since we don't have HD radio stations in our area yet.