Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

What do you guys think of the OEM Telluride Hood Deflector?

I called my local Kia dealer, asked if they meet online prices - they were honest and said 'depends'... told them about kiapartworld.com and the online price of $106.95 for the deflector (MSRP is $140) and they met it. Asked if they could discount the lettering kit and they agreed at $35.45 (MSRP is $41.70). So there was no shipping, only the dreaded governor's beer money add-on (i.e. sales tax).

I did call a Canadian store about the pre-lettered deflector - was told they showed none available anywhere - period. The guy on the other forum was in Canada and he also bought the deflector and lettering separate and did the deed himself.

JMHO - actually like the low profile deflector better than the larger Canadian one...

I called my local Kia dealer, asked if they meet online prices - they were honest and said 'depends'... told them about kiapartworld.com and the online price of $106.95 for the deflector (MSRP is $140) and they met it. Asked if they could discount the lettering kit and they agreed at $35.45 (MSRP is $41.70). So there was no shipping, only the dreaded governor's beer money add-on (i.e. sales tax).

I did call a Canadian store about the pre-lettered deflector - was told they showed none available anywhere - period. The guy on the other forum was in Canada and he also bought the deflector and lettering separate and did the deed himself.

JMHO - actually like the low profile deflector better than the larger Canadian one...
Thanks brother.

lydiav

Does anyone have a link to the OEM instructions that come with this defector?

Does anyone have a link to the OEM instructions that come with this defector?
Thought I had done that in my original post... but, either I didn't actually or it was removed...

Trying again, also attaching how I did the lettering on the deflector
1637097049019.png

FWIW - hope it helps

Attachments