Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

What features are missing on your Telluride that you wish Kia would add to future models?

Am I missing something here? Tried that and didn’t work. Maybe that function was deleted for the 2021?
So when you pull this handle it doesn’t do anything?

AAA9C6A2-D391-4907-9441-658249E769A6.jpeg

It is supposed to fold and unfold the seat.

The lever folds the seat, but does not lay the seat completely flat like how the rear buttons do.
Well, either it’s broken or an issue of user error. Pulling the handle and using your other hand to help the backrest go flat will yield you just as flat a load floor as pushing the button in the cargo area.

howlin4

Wireless Apple Carplay is what we need - so far ;). I just got my Telly yesterday! He’s beautiful!

I ordered the CPLAY2air suggested by jbruesewitz. I’ll keep you posted.

Gray Wolf

Larger phone charger area. Unfortunately my phone is a bit to large to fit in charger pad bin. With phone size growing larger Kia needs to address and make adjustments for larger phones

andybob

I would have paid $1000 (if not 1500) to add the LED lights to our S model. Feature wise the S has all we really need. I have upgraded the headlight bulbs to LED, but I would really like the LED rear lights as well.

bar07033

I have an S-Trim and was a bit surprised it didn't have Homelink standard. This seems like an obvious addition that adds a bit of luxury very inexpensively.

I would love to have the driver's seat come with memory, that would be awesome.

Finally, a power rear tailgate would be nice on this trim.

In the category of Pimp My Ride:
1. Vacuum that can clean the whole car.
2. Cooler that can fit 4-6 water bottles.
3. Sun visors that can be controlled and locked by the driver.
4. Cup holders that can cool and heat a drink.
5. A button that releases some kind of air freshener.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk
If you're the DIY type, I found a kit and an installation video. If not, I'm sure you could get a shop to install it for you. Did the install myself and it seems to work good so far.

I wish there were more cubbies & larger storage. My minivan has storage in armrests, two levels in console, door bottle holders that fit a larger refillable bottle not just flimsy store water bottles. Bottle holders in 4 doors and 4 in console. Eyeglass storage.
I also wish it had more lean control/ leveling on corners.