Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

2020 KIA Telluride Remote Start Kit

@Accessorides

- when do you expect to have more of these in stock?
- to have the T-harness for the Telluride?
- can you share the installation instructions here as a PDF?

TIA

I know it's been a long time. I emailed Accessorides.com yesterday and was told this would be available in July.
2020 KIA TELLURIDE REMOTE START KIT

*** ETA July 2020 *** - THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE! WE TOOK THIS KIT FROM HARDWIRE TO 100% PLUG AND PLAY!
The ONLY 100% plug and play remote start kit for the Kia Telluride.
Install is simple and comes with easy to follow instructions. This kit will be released in 2 styles. 100% plug and play, and Plug & Play w/ 2 wire hookup.
After remote starting, when approaching the vehicle the 100% plug and play kit will shut off when opening the door/unlocking. (This is the way ALL Toyota/Lexus push start vehicles work). Simply get in, restart, and go!
The plug and play kit with 2 wire hookup will allow full takeover without restarting - simply get in and go without restarting!
  • Complete Kit comes with ALL parts necessary
  • Simple programming no dealer visit necessary.
  • Easy to follow intructions
  • Printed installation instructions included.
Compatibility Requirements
  • 2020 Kia Telluride
  • 10th letter of your VIN # must be an L
  • Will not work on key start models
  • Must be PUSH START ignition.
  • Vehicle must have power locks / keyless entry
  • Automatic transmission only.
  • US made vehicles only will not work on Canadian models
Purchase Upgrade Options Explained - Select Above
  • OEM Remote 3x Lock = No remotes included start by pressing lock 3 times on your current remote.
  • 1-Way 1000ft = Comes with (2) 1-Button remote fobs for up to 1200ft range + 3x lock from the OEM remote.
  • 2-Way 3000ft = Comes with (1) 1-Button 2-way remote fob and (1) 1-Button 1-Way remote fob for up to 3000ft range + 3x lock from the OEM remote.
  • SmartPhone App Control = Start your car from your smartphone from anywhere in the world. First year FREE and then a service plan is required - $39.99/year & 3x lock from the OEM remote fob will work as well.

Attachments

ERNYSAN

Staff Member
I know it's been a long time. I emailed Accessorides.com yesterday and was told this would be available in July.
2020 KIA TELLURIDE REMOTE START KIT

*** ETA July 2020 *** - THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE! WE TOOK THIS KIT FROM HARDWIRE TO 100% PLUG AND PLAY!
The ONLY 100% plug and play remote start kit for the Kia Telluride.
Install is simple and comes with easy to follow instructions. This kit will be released in 2 styles. 100% plug and play, and Plug & Play w/ 2 wire hookup.
After remote starting, when approaching the vehicle the 100% plug and play kit will shut off when opening the door/unlocking. (This is the way ALL Toyota/Lexus push start vehicles work). Simply get in, restart, and go!
The plug and play kit with 2 wire hookup will allow full takeover without restarting - simply get in and go without restarting!
  • Complete Kit comes with ALL parts necessary
  • Simple programming no dealer visit necessary.
  • Easy to follow intructions
  • Printed installation instructions included.
Compatibility Requirements
  • 2020 Kia Telluride
  • 10th letter of your VIN # must be an L
  • Will not work on key start models
  • Must be PUSH START ignition.
  • Vehicle must have power locks / keyless entry
  • Automatic transmission only.
  • US made vehicles only will not work on Canadian models
Purchase Upgrade Options Explained - Select Above
  • OEM Remote 3x Lock = No remotes included start by pressing lock 3 times on your current remote.
  • 1-Way 1000ft = Comes with (2) 1-Button remote fobs for up to 1200ft range + 3x lock from the OEM remote.
  • 2-Way 3000ft = Comes with (1) 1-Button 2-way remote fob and (1) 1-Button 1-Way remote fob for up to 3000ft range + 3x lock from the OEM remote.
  • SmartPhone App Control = Start your car from your smartphone from anywhere in the world. First year FREE and then a service plan is required - $39.99/year & 3x lock from the OEM remote fob will work as well.
Still SOLD OUT at your web site

I don't work for them. I just own a Telluride :cool: I have been trying to get a remote start for almost 8 months. I have spoken to a few Alarm shops in my area and they all said the same thing that they will have to splice a lot of wires. Never felt comfortable with any of them.
THIS SOLVES MY PROBLEM(y)

Waiting to see instructions before getting too excited... I contacted them just now, mid-to-late July s/b $299/ either kit (full P&P or P&P + 2 wire).

Maybe we should try to get a group buy going (in both forums) - maybe get a volume price...

Maybe we should try to get a group buy going (in both forums) - maybe get a volume price...
Received a "sort of" reply today to my query about volume pricing... said they were going to do something, but weren't specific as to what...

Here's the thread:

On Sat, Jun 13, 2020 at 3:23 PM

2020telluride wrote:

If we were to get a bunch of people with T-rides from 2 forums to do a group buy, would there be any special pricing available? My thought is you create a 'coupon code' that can be communicated to forum members... There are already about 9 people who have expressed interest...

Your thoughts?
On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 11:12 AM

2020telluride wrote:

Just thought I'd check in to see if you've had a chance to consider my suggestion...???

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 11:24 AM

Accessorides Support wrote:

Hello, yes we have :) Our Telluride kit should officially be available within the next 2-3 weeks.

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 12:33 PM

2020telluride wrote:

We are aware the kits will be available soon...

The question was whether you have considered a coupon code for Telluride forum members offering some type of special pricing?

Yep, we will absolutely be putting something together for you guys :)

Guess we need to wait to see what and when anything happens. Going to give them the 3 weeks - so my next follow up will be 7/15. I'll post an update when I hear anything.

šŸ¤ž

Received a "sort of" reply today to my query about volume pricing... said they were going to do something, but weren't specific as to what...

Here's the thread:

The question was whether you have considered a coupon code for Telluride forum members offering some type of special pricing?

Yep, we will absolutely be putting something together for you guys :)

Guess we need to wait to see what and when anything happens. Going to give them the 3 weeks - so my next follow up will be 7/15. I'll post an update when I hear anything.

šŸ¤ž
Add me to your list of interested t-ride owners looking for remote starter kit!
Thanks, @bogiediver !!

Chico

I am also interested in remote start on key fob. Why Kia would not have it on a sx model is mind boggling and very cheap. Also ,it can't be fitted on canadian models and why not

Below is the reply I received to my mid-month follow up.
Date: 7/15/20 10:06 PM
To: "Info Request RE: '2020 Telluride

Hello! I promise we are just as anxious for this release as you are! We have a limited supply on hand and have installed a few for our local Kia dealers for testing and they love them! As for official release we were shooting for mid-July but looks closer to the end of the month at this point. Just a bit behind from when we originally expected but still very much on track. Hang in there just a bit longer and we will fill in all the blanks for pricing and the other details. And YES we still are working on our intro pricing to make sure you guys are taken care of. Thanks for checking in we appreciate your patience and will be in touch shortly!
Will follow up again at the end of the month

Hello! I promise we are just as anxious for this release as you are! We have a limited supply on hand and have installed a few for our local Kia dealers for testing and they love them! As for official release we were shooting for mid-July but looks closer to the end of the month at this point. Just a bit behind from when we originally expected but still very much on track. Hang in there just a bit longer and we will fill in all the blanks for pricing and the other details. And YES we still are working on our intro pricing to make sure you guys are taken care of. Thanks for checking in we appreciate your patience and will be in touch shortly!
interested in group buy/discount...Thx!

Chico

Are the Canadian models included with the install. They say that the remote start does not work on Canadian telluride. It's this correct.

If someone's keeping a list , you can put me on it too. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

If they do what they say - it'll be a coupon code for forum members that will be posted here after it's released.

Will be checking with them at the end of the month.

ElCangriz

Can't Wait... Can't Wait! :LOL: