Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Driver's side mirror for 2020 Kia Telluride SX

I am trying to find a replacement for our driver's side mirror for a 2020 Kia Telluride SX. I can find plenty of ones for the EX but none for the SX. However, many of the listings for the EX version say it is compatible with the SX.

I don't see how that's possible. My understanding is that the SX version has the reverse tilt down side view mirrors, but the EX does not. If I get the EX version would it look identical to the SX version but simply lack the reverse tilt down functionality? If not, does anyone know where I can find the SX version (other than from Kia)?

Thanks!

JerryG

Hello. I have a 2020 Telluride. When I put on my carrier for the motorcycle it blocks the turn signal. I would like to be able to move the turn signals from the lights on the bumper to the same lights that the brake and tail lights are. Is this possible? 2D9CD784-B482-4E69-AD4E-571CADBEBB18.jpeg