Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

2020 Telluride Remote Start

vic54452

No there is not and I as well am not happy that I am not able to start my vehicle. It has been -20 for the past week. This is just ridiculous!

Ksyfert1

I was not told when I bought the car you had to pay for UVO to use the remote start. This is a bad idea. Even my 2007 Silverado had a FOB with a remote start. Bad choice Kia.

Espeto73

In the United Arab Emirates, Telluride is sold with a normal fob that has remote start. And they are made in USA so I believe it can be configured to the models sold In US and Canada as well

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Is UVO phone app the only option to remote start a 2020 Telluride? Is there not a FOB for this?
No there is not and I as well am not happy that I am not able to start my vehicle. It has been -20 for the past week. This is just ridiculous!
Just have an aftermarket remote start installed. Should be $300 max. And you knew when you bought the vehicle it did not have remote start, unless you did not do your research. So there is no reason to be upset.