Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

2021 Telluride smells like coolant

Bought a 2021 Telluride with 22,000 miles. Last week hit 23,000 miles I dont know if it is a coincidence but last Thursday I began smelling hot coolant. It is at Kia now. They say they can smell it but can't find the source. Now I'm finding several post about the issue with even a Kia Service Advisor saying they are seeing this issue often and need help identifying it. Has anyone else had this issue?

Bought a 2021 Telluride with 22,000 miles. Last week hit 23,000 miles I dont know if it is a coincidence but last Thursday I began smelling hot coolant. It is at Kia now. They say they can smell it but can't find the source. Now I'm finding several post about the issue with even a Kia Service Advisor saying they are seeing this issue often and need help identifying it. Has anyone else had this issue?
Have you tried sliding a some cardboard underneath the car to check for leaks?