Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

2022 Kia telluride vs 2021 Kia telluride

Marvin

Do you like the new look off the 22 Kia telluride it looks like only changes to the front grill and the new Kia logo and the back end minor changes or 20-21 Kia telluride my vote is 20-21 Kia telluride it’s hard to mess with perfection😎 I had a opportunity to order 22 but ordered the 21 I’m happy

Attachments

OP
M

Marvin

Thread Starter #5
I believe you are correct 👍

Hard to tell from the pictures, but does the 2022 have a more prominent body line just below the door handles along the side?
It doesn’t. The only bodywork change for 2022 is the minor flattening of the rear hatch where the Kia logo goes (in addition to the new Kia logos).

yaks23

i don't get why theres a change just to update the logos. I think the kia logo at the front looks good, however the back looks disjointed.

I am disappointed the Nightfall trim doesn't get Nightfall Kia badges. :( Nightfall badges were paid for, after all. That said, I like the new Nine Inch Nails logo better than the previous boring Kia logo.