Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

A/C front vents intermittently stop blowing out air, then re-starts blowing

This just started (actually about the same time my high beams quit working). The front a/c system will randomly stop blowing cold air through from vents. You can hear the a/c running, turn up speed, turn on/off etc. Then randomly it will just start working again. Very frustrating because we have to turn 2nd row a/c on high to cool the front of the car.

wchjr56

When the car engine stops under the start/stop energy savings the a/c will temporarily turn off and then start up when the engine starts. Is that it.

Joanna

This just started (actually about the same time my high beams quit working). The front a/c system will randomly stop blowing cold air through from vents. You can hear the a/c running, turn up speed, turn on/off etc. Then randomly it will just start working again. Very frustrating because we have to turn 2nd row a/c on high to cool the front of the car.
Hi kellie. What was the outcome of this? My 2020 T is doing this same thing.
Thank you
Joanna Drummond
904-556-7604