Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Front Turn Signal Wires

Blacksuit

Hello All,

I am looking to install an under hood, dynamic light strip that will change color when using the turn signals. However, I cannot seem to find any information on the wiring to determine which wire is the left or right turn signal. Could anyone point me in the right direction please?

Thank you!

To install a dynamic light bar that changes color when the turn signals are turned on, you need to identify the wires that control the left and right turn signals. Usually the wires for the turn signals are located under the hood of the car near the headlight or on the front panel. Depending on the make and model of your vehicle, wire colors may vary.

OP
B

Blacksuit

Thread Starter #3
@JadeGood

This is for a 2022 Kia Telluride SX. Thank you for guiding me in the right direction. Where can I find the colors for the wires so I don't splice into something I shouldnt?