Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Android Auto Widescreen Update?

yanni

Does anyone have any info if Android Auto software has been updated so that it is widescreen on 10" screen as it is for Apple Carplay?

Mine was updated back in August and it has not gone to full wide-screen, which is really a bummer.

OP
Y

yanni

Thread Starter #3
I also updated Android on the phone but still no widescreen on 10" screen.....:cautious:

Nadda no wide screen on SX trim either

Just updated to the newest 2020 maps. Version 14. It still doesn't give fullscreen. However, it does add split screen so you can have Android Auto up and your passenger talk, weather, builtin map, compass and a few other things on the space that was once blank. Just thought i'd let everyone know before they purchase the maps.

bobotd8351

Just updated to the newest 2020 maps. Version 14. It still doesn't give fullscreen. However, it does add split screen so you can have Android Auto up and your passenger talk, weather, builtin map, compass and a few other things on the space that was once blank. Just thought i'd let everyone know before they purchase the maps.
Hi can you please post a pic..

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk