Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Anxiously awaiting a 11/12 Delivery!

Very excited for my Telluride delivery in exactly two weeks.
Went with a Wolf Gray EX AWD with Nightfall package and Premium Package.
My other car is a Focus RS which of course is a totally different type of car and as a result, is very stiff and loud. Also the 6spd MT is killer in traffic. So I cannot wait to drive around in Telluride luxury!

Will post pics once it arrives!

KJNCJSJK

Good deal! You will love it!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

ljcrain

We ordered the exact same car. Our original delivery date was Nov 8, then we were told it changed to Nov 13. We got a call yesterday Nov 5 that it was in! Picked it up today and Love it!

Very excited for my Telluride delivery in exactly two weeks.
Went with a Wolf Gray EX AWD with Nightfall package and Premium Package.
My other car is a Focus RS which of course is a totally different type of car and as a result, is very stiff and loud. Also the 6spd MT is killer in traffic. So I cannot wait to drive around in Telluride luxury!

Will post pics once it arrives!
What was your order date?

OP
W
Thread Starter #8
Just took delivery yesterday!! Absolutely love it. First mod was done yesterday which was tints - 20%s front windows, 5% back back windows, 50% windshield. Getting a full ceramic coat on Monday.

IMG_1983.jpg

IMG_1975.jpg

IMG_1962.jpg

Mine was July 9th! Was supposed to be in on 11/27 and nothing. Now the dealer is telling me another week or 2 at least and that he has no idea how to track the delivery. Ugh