Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Anyone added spacers to the Telluride?

Anyone added spacers? Please share some photos and what size you purchased.

S-Vibes

Waking an ancient thread:

I don’t have my Telly yet, but I’m interested in running 12mm spacers just to push out the tires a little. I’d love to see a before and after pics if anyone has done that mod.

Also do you think I’d need longer studs for 12mm spacers?

S-Vibes

Got my 10 mm spacers and went to put them on, quickly realized that I forgot to buy longer studs😖
Anyone know what the OEM stud length is so I know to get ones 10mm longer?

cam

Why not get the spacers with studs already mounted on them? Does the 10mm give enough space to sit just under the edge of the widest part of the fender?

cam

I added a Truxx 2" lift kit along with 1" spacers and 265/50 20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers to the 20" Nightfall wheels, I'm happy with how they came out.
That 1” spacer looks just right. Your tire height is just under 31”. Is there room for more tire with the lift?

cam

I added a Truxx 2" lift kit along with 1" spacers and 265/50 20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers to the 20" Nightfall wheels, I'm happy with how they came out.
Link on those 1” spacers you went with?

S-Vibes

Why not get the spacers with studs already mounted on them? Does the 10mm give enough space to sit just under the edge of the widest part of the fender?
Thanks for the suggestion, will definitely go that route. Returning the "spacer only" option and looking for ones with the studs. Not too many choices in 20mm 5x114.3 74.1mm bore. If you know of any at a decent price, drop a link pls.

cam

Thanks for the suggestion, will definitely go that route. Returning the "spacer only" option and looking for ones with the studs. Not too many choices in 20mm 5x114.3 74.1mm bore. If you know of any at a decent price, drop a link pls.
My Telly is still on order! I’m on here so i can already have my first few mods picked out to order the day I have it!

Those looks great, but if have 1" spacers, why not going for a bigger tires, like this in the picture

Attachments