Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Anyone have the interior light kit- multicolored?

The EX NF I just reserved has this added...sounds cool, But I can't find pictures anywhere. Anyone have any they would share?

TGong

The EX NF I just reserved has this added...sounds cool, But I can't find pictures anywhere. Anyone have any they would share?
I got the lights put into mine also. I found some videos on Youtube that showed the different features. I want mine to be like a spa when I put the sounds of nature on and the lights...I will sit in the car and hide from the kids...:ROFLMAO:

OP
K
Thread Starter #3
I got the lights put into mine also. I found some videos on Youtube that showed the different features. I want mine to be like a spa when I put the sounds of nature on and the lights...I will sit in the car and hide from the kids...:ROFLMAO:
haha yes! Seems pretty cool. I don't know if I necessarily would have ordered it. Probably 50/50 but I'm happy it's in the one I was able to reserve with only 3 week wait. I have found lots of videos on youtube with aftermarket kits, but none with the factory one. Probably looks the same. I hope it's not too obnoxious lol I would like more calm "spa" colors too.

The accessory light kit will provide four LEDs to light up the cupholders and the front footwells.

Here is what it looks like:
1629689083712.jpeg
The only thing seen in this picture that you won’t get is the strip on the dash/doors (that is an SX only feature).

OP
K
Thread Starter #5
The accessory light kit will provide four LEDs to light up the cupholders and the front footwells.

View attachment 3300
The only thing seen in this picture that you won’t get is the strip on the dash/doors (that is an SX only feature).

Thank you very much for the photo that is super helpful.

Tiffuride

Where can I purchase the light kit for this setup?

View attachment 3300

View attachment 3300