Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Anyone in MD/VA with a 2020 Telluride interested in testing a car floor mat set?

Trader history for ypro78 (0)

ypro78

I recently joined the community hoping to connect with Kia Telluride owners in my area (Washington DC, Virginia and Maryland).
I make custom fit car floor mats and I want to see if I can test them out on the actual 2020 Telluride. I've been looking this past month, but haven't had much luck. Is anyone willing to help out or have an idea on the best way I can go about this? In return for your help and time, I’ll be happy to provide you a free car mat set after the testing. Shoot me a message if you're interested and I can provide more information.

I'm located in Ashburn, VA and would be happy to test your product in our Telly (Gravity Gray SX-P, captains chairs). We have two kids and a dog that travels with us occasionally, so your mats would certainly be put to the test! Feel free to pm me and we can make some arrangements.

Dloase

I have a 2021 White SX AWD, captains chairs. I’m located in the Tidewater area of VA.

The OP only has 1 post, highly doubt he is still around. Too bad wanted to see if he could make something for the rear cargo area.