Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Awd Warning Light Pops On and goes back Off

Hello, i have a 2020 Telluirde EX AWD with 123K miles on it. I am second owner of this vehicle and have not had any issues until recently when my AWD warning light popped on and then went off. I thought maybe it was a fluke but now every time i drive it comes on and then goes off randomly. Crazy part is i can turn off engine and restart it and it goes away and then may or may not come back on for a while. I feel like its a sensor but if so where the heck is that sensor. I am not experiencing any driving difficulties. Dealer wants $160 just to bring it in. I do have an extended warranty but not sure what this could be to see if it covers it. Any help greatly appreciated. I was able to pull this code P1821 - Description Transmission Transfer Case Clockwise Shift Relay Coil Open Circuit