Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

For Sale 2023 KIA TELLURIDE AWD SILVER/BLACK EXP (w/Captain's Chairs) INCOMING MID DECEMBER-MINNEAPOLIS AREA

Trader history for KCris721 (0)

KCris721

Arrival Date: Mid December
Comes with floor mats and cargo cover
Price: $51,000 (MSRP+5K)-STICKER IS ATTACHED
Ordering dealer is aware of upcoming transaction and purchase of vehicle would be made AT the dealership IN your name. $5K in cash to me at dealership. I am NOT a dealer. I need to send my children to private schools and will no longer need this vehicle (and could use the help with their education).
PHONE OR TEXT 612-203-2128-KEVIN
NO OUT OF COUNTRY TRANSACTIONS

Attachments

Haha your funny, thinking you will get someone to buy the Telluride you ordered at msrp and give you 5k.

If you don’t buy the telluride you will have almost 47k dollars for your children’s education.

Nobody do this deal. When the telluride comes in the OP is not going to buy it. Once he tells the dealership they do not want it, you then can buy it for msrp with no markup.

Haha your funny, thinking you will get someone to buy the Telluride you ordered at msrp and give you 5k.
Dude is even scummier than the dealers. Maybe make better financial decisions to be able to afford the things you need, not want. No one here cares what help you need with your kids and why you want to rip off a potential buyer