Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Bubble on the dash

Everyone check your dash closely to see if there is a bubble is forming from the vinyl next to the center speaker.
kia-telluride-dash-bubble.jpg

Titanrx8

In most circumstances, I'd probably demand the dash to be replaced but this might be repairable by an auto interior shop (maybe Kia will send it out for you) The reason I mention this is because my Mazda 6 was recalled because of gumminess on top of the dash that was going to affect deployment of the passenger airbag. Mazda happily replaced the entire dash shell but afterwards I had numerous buzzes and rattles from the dash. The dealer just can't fully dismantle and reinstall the dash as well as the factory.

There were some members that mentioned on here that the entire dash was replaced.

In most circumstances, I'd probably demand the dash to be replaced but this might be repairable by an auto interior shop (maybe Kia will send it out for you) The reason I mention this is because my Mazda 6 was recalled because of gumminess on top of the dash that was going to affect deployment of the passenger airbag. Mazda happily replaced the entire dash shell but afterwards I had numerous buzzes and rattles from the dash. The dealer just can't fully dismantle and reinstall the dash as well as the factory.
Agreed - I wouldn't want my dash taken apart by the dealership. Hopefully this issue has been limited and on early production vehicles.

WTFruit why on early production vehicles???? (like mine)
It is not uncommon for early build cars from any manufacturer to have issues for the first 6-12 months. It takes a while to work things out on production lines and with suppliers. That said - all things considered, the Telluride has had a very smooth launch. For this issue - this is the first I have seen a thread on it. Hoping it is limited. I feel badly for anyone this has happened to, as I would hate that.