Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Butterscotch interior question

absmith

Hello group! I'm new to the forum, just ordered my car in Dark Moss with Butterscotch interior. Of course I am having second thoughts, did I make the right choice or should I quickly try to change this combo? Are there any of you out there with that color scheme? Thanks.

Funny you ask that, I just ordered a white exterior with black leather and thought that I was playing it too safe. I thought maybe I should go everlasting silver or moss green and butterscotch interior. I have until Tuesday to change my order. Where are you now with this? I’m still on the fence.

We ordered the Glacial white with the butterscotch. We had to go see it in person first before ordering one. Stunning color combo.

dd123

I got white with the Dune brown nappa. Looks great, but would rather have butterscotch. They dont have that color in nappa leather

I got white with the Dune brown nappa. Looks great, but would rather have butterscotch. They dont have that color in nappa leather
We went back and forth between dune and butterscotch! After seeing them both in person, the butterscotch was our choice!

John B

We ordered the Glacial white with the butterscotch. We had to go see it in person first before ordering one. Stunning color combo.
Love the Glacial White with Butterscotch!

Attachments