Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Can you get 1.9% at 60 months with the $1,500 KMF rebate and $1,000 conquest rebates?

Does anyone know if you can you get 1.9% at 60 months with the $1,500 KMF rebate and $1,000 conquest rebates on a Telluride S trim AWD?

PaulZooms

Does anyone know if you can you get 1.9% at 60 months with the $1,500 KMF rebate and $1,000 conquest rebates on a Telluride S trim AWD?
Only someone who lives in the same area as you can give the correct answer, as incentives vary by zip code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
BRUCE_WAYNE8887
Thread Starter #3
Only someone who lives in the same area as you can give the correct answer, as incentives vary by zip code.

Oh I thought they were the same for all of the USA. Zip code is 15004 around pittsburgh, pa

You can call Kia directly and ask them. Or call multiple local dealers and see if they all agree with the answer.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

PaulZooms

Oh I thought they were the same for all of the USA. Zip code is 15004 around pittsburgh, pa
Here’s what the Kia.com says the finance offer for your zip on Telluride says:

“Quantities limited. Available only at participating Kia dealers. Contact your local Kia dealer for availability. 0.9% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) up to 48 months. $21.22 per month per $1000 financed at 48 months. 1.9% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) up to 60 months. $17.48 per month per $1000 financed at 60 months. 2.9% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) up to 66 months. $16.41 per month per $1000 financed at 66 months. 3.9% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) up to 72 months. $15.60 per month per $1000 financed at 72 months. APR financing available, subject to credit approval by Kia Motors Finance (KMF), through KMF, to very well qualified buyers and not available on balloon financing. Only a limited number of customers will qualify for advertised APR. No down payment required. Must take delivery from a participating dealer and from retail stock from 5/1/2019 to 7/1/2019. New vehicles only. This incentive is a limited time offer on eligible Kia vehicles and may not be combined with other special offers except where specified. Dealer contribution may vary and could affect actual monthly payment. See your participating Kia dealer for more details on these special offers. Finance contract must be signed and dated no later than 7/1/2019”

Hi Mary, you really seen to be quite knowledgeable all things Telluride :) Quick question about incentives - I found a couple "Competitive Bonus" plus we can use the "Military" bonus. The dealership is also offering $1,000 if you finance thru Kia - Do you know if we can use all 3?? Also, the $1k from the Competitive is in addition to what they give you for your trade in right?? We are picking our up in a few hours and I want to make sure I take advantage of all the discounts.

ucinn

Staff Member
Yes, if you get the military, competitive and financing, you should see savings of $2900 up front . That does not count anything you might get for a trade.

Yes, if you get the military, competitive and financing, you should see savings of $2900 up front . That does not count anything you might get for a trade.
THANK YOU - I'm really hoping they don't try to give us a hard time trying to use all of them, I already anticipate them lowballing us on the trade in.!

ucinn

Staff Member
THANK YOU - I'm really hoping they don't try to give us a hard time trying to use all of them, I already anticipate them lowballing us on the trade in.!
They shouldn't because they still get their money from Kia instead of you is all. They don't lose anything by giving them to you.

COOL! Didn't know that. Every bit helps, thanks
Glad that @SX_Mary got back to you!

We weren't able to use it for our purchase because our Yukon Denali was to old, to be honest I didn't see that it was only for certain model years. We would have been able to use it along with the military, and special financing if it would have qualified, so that's great for other people to know!

Glad that @SX_Mary got back to you!

We weren't able to use it for our purchase because our Yukon Denali was to old, to be honest I didn't see that it was only for certain model years. We would have been able to use it along with the military, and special financing if it would have qualified, so that's great for other people to know!
Yeah I didn't see any years listed either. Only saw the models. How do you get to the list on the actual Kia website? Thanks

I got my Telly on June 14th. I received 2.9% for 60 months and the $1,000 competitive bonus rebate. However no $1,500 rebate for financing through Kia. Is there a way to tell if this was available back then? I’m hoping my dealer didn’t screw me over, as I’ve seen many folks receive this $1,500 rebate.

I got my Telly on June 14th. I received 2.9% for 60 months and the $1,000 competitive bonus rebate. However no $1,500 rebate for financing through Kia. Is there a way to tell if this was available back then? I’m hoping my dealer didn’t screw me over, as I’ve seen many folks receive this $1,500 rebate.
Yea....sorry you got screwed. Should have gotten both in June. The $1500 @ 2.9/60 was and is still is available.