Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Canadian Telluride Roll Call!

Took delivery of our Sangria 2020 Telluride SXL Nappa a few weeks ago. So far spending most of my time learning the various systems and settings, and with the current travel restrictions and requirements for travel due to COVID, just put my first 500km on it this last weekend. So far, loving it... but as with any new vehicle, time will tell the tale.

Bugoy

Looks like Telluride is still quite popular. Anyway, new owner of Sangria SXL without Nappa in Lower Mainland, BC.
Really loving it!

Chefyum

Hi. I’m from Keswick. I got my lovely Green moss with black rims from last week. Amazing car ! Love it. Compare with my GLC43 2017. Lots of functions are built in surprisingly. My trim is SX .... I want to get LED tail lights which is SXL but there is only 7 seats available unfortunately. I needed 8 seats :(( anyway I’m happy with my purchase so far :)) Scarboro Kia ( Find Raj !!!! ) best place ever :))

Attachments

Chubs

Hi guys!

Proud new owner here! I just got my Black Copper SX nightfall edition today (Toronto)!!! I am so excited to take it for a spin!! Can you guys recommend the best floor mat?

Joycey

Ordered SXL in mid January and was told wait time is 6-8 weeks. Gave two choices for colour - Moss Green or Black Copper - will take whatever comes available first. Dealer told us that the "order is in the system" so hoping wait won't be too long. Anyone else waiting for delivery and if so, how long have you been waiting. Does 6-8 weeks sound about right?

Spader

Ordered SXL in mid January and was told wait time is 6-8 weeks. Gave two choices for colour - Moss Green or Black Copper - will take whatever comes available first. Dealer told us that the "order is in the system" so hoping wait won't be too long. Anyone else waiting for delivery and if so, how long have you been waiting. Does 6-8 weeks sound about right?
Order November 11. Picked up last Week.

We were also told that we get colour as it arrived. We gave two choices as well and received a Sangria SXL Nightsky.

Joycey

Order November 11. Picked up last Week.

We were also told that we get colour as it arrived. We gave two choices as well and received a Sangria SXL Nightsky.
Can't believe it.....our vehicle is in. Got Moss Green - order SXL on January 15th, less than 4 weeks ago! Picking it up on Thursday.