Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Cargo Space in the SX & EX, Photos please?

gardyloo

I’m researching Telluride models; I like the idea of a lot of the features of the SX, but behind the passenger seats would be used mostly for cargo and the 2nd row would rarely be used.

I’d like to envision how much cargo space I’d have for trips to the hardware store, Costco, the barn, etc. Could someone post photos of the SX and EX interiors folded as flat as they’ll go? Most of the dealers in my area don't have either model for viewing; they've got the LX.

mdineen

Here are 3 poorly taken pictures of my SXP. You have about 85 x 44 inches of surface space but, if you get second-row captains, not that there is a nice gap between them, when folded down, that you would not have with a bench.

Attachments

OP
gardyloo

gardyloo

Thread Starter #3
Thanks mdineen! That gap is actually really useful for placing a one-gallon nursery plant that you don't want to fall over. Do you happen to know if the second-row headrests are removable? With some, a button can be pushed and they come out

mdineen

Second row yes, third row no. Also, that 44 inches is at the closest point (drink holder for 3rd row).