Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

CUSTOM ORDER | ALWAYS MSRP| ONLY A 4-5 MONTH WAIT

Hi everyone! I'm still custom ordering Tellurides for MSRP and wanted to explain how easy my process is. I've worked with Telluride clients from all over the country and helped them get into their dream Telluride!
  1. Pick out your colors, trim level, packages, and two accessories from the build a Kia Telluride website
  2. Call me at (303) 874-2519 and place your order. I'll ask for your options, as well as your contact info.
  3. I'll take a $100 completely refundable deposit from you at this time
  4. I'll place your order and send you a confirmation of your order
  5. Once Kia picks your order up, I'll contact you to let you know
  6. Orders are currently taking about 4-5 months to come in
  7. Once your vehicle arrives, you have the choice of having your vehicle shipped to your doorstep, or flying into Denver (I will pick you up from the airport personally) and driving your new vehicle home
This is the easiest and fastest way to get the exact Telluride that you want and not pay any markups on it!
Give me a call as soon as possible. The sooner you order, the sooner you'll be driving your new Telluride!

Attachments

Can you explain to me why most dealerships are 8-10 months versus your 4-5 month quote? Also, can you give a rough estimate of shipping cost to East Coast? Thanks.

maxford

I got a quote from someone online of about $1200-1500.