Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

For Sale ELEVEN SX-P AND OTHER MODELS NO MARKUP AVAILABLE NOW $35,180 DALLAS,TX

Trader history for DonovanCastilloHuffines (0)

THESE WILL GET RESERVED VERY FAST.

NO MARKUP, NO GAMES, FAMILY OWNED SINCE 1924.

TEXT ME TODAY 817-903-1130 SO I CAN RESERVE ONE FOR YOU. I WILL GUIDE AND MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU :)

**** December 29th, 2019 update ****

12) SX FWD Snow White Pearl Gray Interior MSRP $43,270 ... EST Arrival Time: Feb 18th

Allocations:

1) SX PRESTIGE SNOW WHITE PEARL GRAY INTERIOR $47,090 MSRP .............EST ARRIVAL TIME: MARCH 1ST

2) SX PRESTIGE EBONY BLACK GRAY INTERIOR $47,250 MSRP .............EST ARRIVAL TIME: FEB 29TH

3) SX PRESTIGE (RESERVED for a Telluride Forum Member)

4) SX AWD TOW PACKAGE SNOW WHITE PEARL GRAY INTERIOR $46,035 MSRP .............EST ARRIVAL TIME: JAN 26TH

5) SX FWD TOW PACKAGE BLACK COPPER BLACK INTERIOR MSRP $44,045 .............EST ARRIVAL TIME: JAN 25TH

6) S AWD 8 PASSENGER BENCH SEATING PACKAGE / TOW HITCH AND HARNESS $38,170 (NO CAPTAIN CHAIRS) .............EST ARRIVAL TIME: FEB 12TH

7) S FWD DARK MOSS GRAY INTERIOR $35,345 MSRP .............EST ARRIVAL TIME: FEB 4TH

8) S FWD (RESERVED for a Telluride Forum Member)

9) S FWD EBONY BLACK BLACK INTERIOR $35,740 .............EST ARRIVAL TIME: FEB 29TH

10) S FWD SNOW WHITE PEARL GRAY INTERIOR $35,740 .............EST ARRIVAL TIME: FEB 10TH

11) LX AWD SNOW WHITE PEARL BLACK INTERIOR $35,180 .............EST ARRIVAL TIME: JAN 26TH

*********I WILL KEEP THIS POST UPDATED AS PEOPLE ARE CLAIMING AND RESERVING THEM*********

I have uploaded the picture of every single one so you can see all the color combination / packages / MSRP price / FWD or AWD / accessories.

No games. No dealer addons. No markups. Huffines — family owned since 1924 and everyone in Dallas-Fort Worth knows about us (right next to Sewell in customer loyalty and satisfaction).
Lots of my ordered customers are from Houston/Austin and out of state. Huffines has given a lot to our community in North Texas...there are high schools named after Huffines. We do a lot of volunteer work and donations. We are known for giving back to our community and treating people like family.

MSRP Minus rebates if financed through Kia motor finance minus $400 military appreciation + TTL (taxes adjusted to your state).

I have plenty of reviews here, Google and our Facebook page (click most recent reviews). Donovan Castillo is here to help you.

How to reserve? TEXT ME 817-903-1130 -- it's a very simple process. I will explain what I'd need to RESERVE it for you and only you :) — takes about 10 minute of your time.

We currently do not sale to the State of California until further notice.

Happy New Years and Happy Reserving your Telluride TODAY instead of waiting 4-6 months :)

TEXT ME TODAY
817-903-1130 SO I CAN RESERVE ONE FOR YOU.

Thank you,
Donovan Castillo
817-903-113

Attachments