Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Fair deal?

Aldawgz

I'm interested in Leasing the Telluride S model in black. I just left the Kia Dealership in Fairlawn NJ (Jack Daniels). If I put a down payment of $2000, they are asking for $589 a month for three years 10k miles. Paying over $20k for the life of the lease just doesn't make sense. The sticker price was 38k.

What are your thoughts.

KT_2020

At around 38k you shouldn’t be paying that high. Kia has offers and incentives so that should definitely help. Maybe consider a different dealer? I was thinking of going to Jack Daniels as they aren’t too far from me but definitely look around other dealers and see if anyone else can help you with a better payment. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
A

Aldawgz

Thread Starter #4
Did you negotiate on the price?
Good morning, I asked why so high? They didn't check my credit (it's excellent). The reason is "the car is hot, whoever pays the most since other people also want the car".

Good morning, I asked why so high? They didn't check my credit (it's excellent). The reason is "the car is hot, whoever pays the most since other people also want the car".
Did you end up getting one? I guess they do have a point, these trucks are selling like hot cakes.

I work at a Kia Dealership in Woodbridge, VA. I can run numbers for you to check their math, but ultimately these vehicles are impossible to keep in stock. It is 38k, but there's also sales tax, processing fees, registration etc. In some states, that could add thousands.