Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Foldable Cargo Mat

I purchased the ToughPro rubber mats, and the cargo area is sized for when the third row is down. To use the 3rd row seats, I just roll the mat back on itself and leave the rolled portion against the seat backs. Works like a charm given that I leave the 3rd row down more than up, but in pinch, I can open the seats without having to completely remove the mat. Works well for me.

dhendrix

I have the foldable one you’re talking about.
It’s great and use is very functional with either third row down or up. The only drawback is it’s very slick. Things can slide around.

jeffo65

I had the foldable one and replaced it with a ToughPro rubber mat. I believe it is better. Easy to roll up and with it being rubber, items don’t seem to move around as much.

OP
GinaF

GinaF

Thread Starter #5
I had the foldable one and replaced it with a ToughPro rubber mat. I believe it is better. Easy to roll up and with it being rubber, items don’t seem to move around as much.
Is it the foldable one from ToughPRO?