Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Giving up on my search for an SX

Welp we managed to find one 235 miles from us and they delivered it to us. We couldn’t be happier. We really wanted the Moss Green initially but after looking at pictures after pictures and seeing the Silver in person we decided we liked the everlasting silver better. Thanks for your advice guys. We got lucky finding this one. They said it rolled off of the truck about 2 hours before I called. View attachment 754
Is this the S or the SX?? It is a beautiful color, I'm so happy for you and it sounds like your timing was perfect!!

RuthsRide

Congratulations!

Welp we managed to find one 235 miles from us and they delivered it to us. We couldn’t be happier. We really wanted the Moss Green initially but after looking at pictures after pictures and seeing the Silver in person we decided we liked the everlasting silver better. Thanks for your advice guys. We got lucky finding this one. They said it rolled off of the truck about 2 hours before I called. View attachment 754

Way to go! Great color too.