Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

In search of a 2021 Wolf gray SX Kia Telluride with Nightfall, prefer to pay MSRP

JJJ

Hi everyone, I’m in the market for a Wolf Gray Kia Telluride SX (2021) with the nightfall package. I prefer to pay MSRP. Does anyone know where I can find one or a dealership that may have some coming in? Let me know, thanks.

Gray Wolf

Good Luck with your search. I ended up purchasing a Wolf Gray EX Nightfall because I could not find that color in the SX

tntbates

Seems all nightfall editions are NOT selling at or below MSRP. I just purchased mine before it arrived at the dealership for WAY over MSRP. I was able to snag the Gravity Gray/Gray interior Nightfall with Prestige package. The delivery date is 5/19. Sales Manager said this is probably the last truck they will get before December. Demand is way up and production is slow.

Gray Wolf

It sucks paying over MSRP, but it least you got one. From the way it looks they are going to be in higher demand for a long time. Your going to love it! Congratulations on finding one.

Santgera

We just ordered an EX Nightfall Wolf Grey about 3 weeks ago, will arrive hopefully 2-4 months. 3k over MSRP at a Utah dealership. Im from Idaho and the dealership here said the wait would be 8-12 months but at MSRP price.

Gray Wolf

That's Great that you found one and the EX has pretty much everything I wanted, but would have liked the better sound system that comes in the SX. Your going to love it!
Congratulations!