Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

GOSSETT KIA IN MEMPHIS

DAW

any recommendations for a salesperson contact?

augryphon

i'm also interested in gossett. the contact I have is Ashley Greer, agreer@gosssettmotors.com, 901-328-8164. I be getting with them this week. I'd love to hear anything you learn or advice you have on Gossett.

OP
D

DAW

Thread Starter #3
[QUOTE="augryphon, post: 17385, member: 11319"i'm also interested in gossett. the contact I have is Ashley Greer, agreer@gosssettmotors.com, 901-328-8164. I'll be getting with them this week. I'd love to hear anything you learn or advice you have on Gossett.

Being from TN, it should go smoothly for you. I'm out-of-state and am req'd to finance with GOSSETT. My guy, Ahmarey Stimley has not told me what the APR is yet...

augryphon

[QUOTE="augryphon, post: 17385, member: 11319"i'm also interested in gossett. the contact I have is Ashley Greer, agreer@gosssettmotors.com, 901-328-8164. I'll be getting with them this week. I'd love to hear anything you learn or advice you have on Gossett.

Being from TN, it should go smoothly for you. I'm out-of-state and am req'd to finance with GOSSETT. My guy, Ahmarey Stimley has not told me what the APR is yet...
we went by today to order my wife’s dream Gravity Gray SX Prestige X-Pro and they had Glacial White Pearl SX Prestige X-Line on the lot from a cancelled order. After wringing hands and gnashing teeth, she decided she’d be fine with the X-Line and no waiting so we’re proud Telluride owners! Paid MSRP.

Honestly, I’m happy she’s happy, but I’m relieved more than anything. Four to Five months seems like a long time to wait after ordering a car. We pick it up tomorrow.