Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Gossett Kia South Tellurides

We have a White EX with Gray interior. Premium package, It will be here the beginning of March. We require a $1000 deposit. All of our Tellurides are sold at regular MSRP. If you have any questions give me a at 901-480-9863

Compmark

I ordered my SX P-N-T Wolf Grey at Gossett in April. I worked with Tyreese and he was very helpful and strength forward. They wrote up the agreement at MSRP. They quoted me 2 to 3 months after KIA picks up the order. On the
Telluride Lookup for their dealer number TN036 it looks like there oldest order is in March so it looks like a four month wait. Just guessing. Tyreese said they are delivering their February orders now. I live in Missouri and all the Kia dealers I checked with were charging a $5000 mark-up. It is worth a 4 hour drive to save $5000.

I ordered an ebony black SX FWD with no extras on February 28th.

My associate will not give me ANY information. The only information he has given me is “ETA is a six month wait”.

I DO NOT want to be mean but it’s SO frustrating to see that other associates are able to provide their clients with information and mine is so… SHORT!

when I asked if they were able to see if my order was picked up he left me on read!

LSXS2

I ordered or placed my deposit on my Telluride (SX Nightfall Wolf Grey w/Butterscotch) with Gossett back in March. I have been pretty patient but every time I ask my sales guy he just keeps saying that he has to ask his manager and the manager is never there and when he is there I get the same answer. No update. 3-4 months. I ordered a Chevy back in May and it is already on the way to the dealership. Kia needs to get it together.