Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Head lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else notice the differences in the headlights. Look at the headlights on the one posted on the top of the forum and then the headlights on the ones being tested at the offroad course. Completely different orientation. The horizontal ones on the top of this page are hideous compared to the vertical style.

I did notice. I'm still up in the air if I like the production version more or the concept. LOL

OP
H
Thread Starter #3
I did notice. I'm still up in the air if I like the production version more or the concept. LOL
Production 100% for me. Really hoping they offer the Stinger 3.3 as an engine option for those who don't want a Hybrid and want something with a little more pep in its step

Production 100% for me. Really hoping they offer the Stinger 3.3 as an engine option for those who don't want a Hybrid and want something with a little more pep in its step
Oh, it'll have the Stinger drive train without question. I know that for sure. I don't think that it will have a hybrid option for a few years.

OP
H
Thread Starter #5
Oh, it'll have the Stinger drive train without question. I know that for sure. I don't think that it will have a hybrid option for a few years.
Oh please dont get me excited lol. I was told by one of the guys who drove them at that offroad course deal there was no turbo spool or noise. Was really discouraging.

From what I understand, it's going to be very similar to the rest of Kia's line up. Base trim or two will have a base engine and the upper trims will have the higher HP engine. The truth is that, if you have stock intakes, you can't even hear them spool on the Stinger. LOL

OP
H
Thread Starter #7
From what I understand, it's going to be very similar to the rest of Kia's line up. Base trim or two will have a base engine and the upper trims will have the higher HP engine. The truth is that, if you have stock intakes, you can't even hear them spool on the Stinger. LOL
Guess we will find out in January sometime. Really hoping they deliver, would love to have one in the driveway if we end up liking all the offerings.

The Sx has Led headlamps with Amber day time running lamps all others have projector headlamps with white day time running lamps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Sx has Led headlamps with Amber day time running lamps all others have projector headlamps with white day time running lamps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is the part that bothers me the most since I prefer the white DRL. Oh well my SX should be here by next month lol.

Anyone else notice the differences in the headlights. Look at the headlights on the one posted on the top of the forum and then the headlights on the ones being tested at the offroad course. Completely different orientation. The horizontal ones on the top of this page are hideous compared to the vertical style.
You're seeing a difference in trim levels.
1st pic- gray SX
2nd pic- black S

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.