Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Home Link

Aliwhite

I just purchased a 2022 Telluride EX with upgrades including tow package etc… I wanted an SX but the dealer didn’t have one and said the difference was splitting hairs. When I went to program my garage and gate remotes to home link I discovered there isn’t one. I’m extremely disappointed and surprised. I believe this has become a standard feature in most cars for the past 6-8 years or more. In a top rated SUV with so many great features I am very surprised and regretting my decision to settle for the EX. I don’t like having garage door openers in my car and having to worry about someone breaking into my car and my home.

Two things:

- some factory installed Homelink systems function with the key off, so it could still be a security issue.

- you can purchase a factory auto-dimming Homelink equipped rear view mirror for the Telluride. It simply plugs into the existing EX auto-dimming mirror wiring harness. (mine is on order).