Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

How Is This Good For 2022 Nightfall Edition???

Recently Placed An Order For 2021 Gravity Grey SXP Nightfall Edition About Early May And Was Told KIA Stop Taking 2021 And Started 2022 Orders But That There Would Be No Changes Between The Two. One Major Change I've Seen On The Internet Is The 2022 Nightfall Packages Coming With Chrome Front N Rear Badges🤢🤮😒. How Can Chrome Be Good For A Stealth Nightfall Package??? Did Anyone Else Notice This???

Recently Placed An Order For 2021 Gravity Grey SXP Nightfall Edition About Early May And Was Told KIA Stop Taking 2021 And Started 2022 Orders But That There Would Be No Changes Between The Two. One Major Change I've Seen On The Internet Is The 2022 Nightfall Packages Coming With Chrome Front N Rear Badges🤢🤮😒. How Can Chrome Be Good For A Stealth Nightfall Package??? Did Anyone Else Notice This???
Agreed. I'm not a fan. Hopefully you'll be able to find a remaining 2021. The logo on the 22 Nightfall sticks out like a sore thumb.

Tinafina

Are they going to make the badge covers I keep hearing about? It does stick out. 20210626_190305.jpg

cfm56doc

Actually not chrome but more a brushed nickel color. But agree it still should have been blacked out. See ours getting the black treatment once we take possession of our EB NF later this week or next week.

cfm56doc

Appears to be just double sided tape holding them on. Telly is getting ppf and ceramic treatment and while there I am having them paint the logos gloss black.

cfm56doc

We had ours painted the EB to match the body at the same time PPF and ceramic treatment was done.

IMHO WAY better now! Especially the from as the glass stands out a little against the subdued grill. Back logo has virtually disappeared now.

Black chrome would be the cats meow, but now sure the logos would survive the baking process. 20210709_162704.jpg 20210709_162753.jpg

We had ours painted the EB to match the body at the same time PPF and ceramic treatment was done.

IMHO WAY better now! Especially the from as the glass stands out a little against the subdued grill. Back logo has virtually disappeared now.

Black chrome would be the cats meow, but now sure the logos would survive the baking process. View attachment 3214 View attachment 3215
Wow, it's true, the back logo looks almost non-existent! Really like the looks of the front grille now, though. This is the way, Kia.

Black chrome would be the cats meow, but now sure the logos would survive the baking process. View attachment 3214 View attachment 3215
Did you have it done at the dealership or by someone else? I just order the Gravity Grey NF edition and that big @ss chrome KIA symbol is just out of place.

cfm56doc

Did you have it done at the dealership or by someone else? I just order the Gravity Grey NF edition and that big @ss chrome KIA symbol is just out of place.
I had it done as the same place the did my PPF and ceramic treatmen all at the same time. The nickel color only lasted 150 miles before we dropped it off for the paint protection and painting of the logo