Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

How often do you wash your Telluride?

How often do you wash your Telluride?

• Twice a week

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Once a week

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Once every two weeks

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Once a month

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Once every other month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The rain or sprinkler washes my car

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
I try to do it at least once every two weeks. Sometimes once a week.

I have an unlimited wash package, so sometimes as much as 4-5 times per week.

Once a month unless it gets dirty.

bmonaco

About one every 2 weeks is usually when I can tell its getting dirty. It's sometimes hard to tell on white (which isn't a bad thing), but when its clean there's a big difference.

Hopefully the service you are using doesn't use brushes! Also, that much washing could be hard on the clearcoat.

Hopefully the service you are using doesn't use brushes! Also, that much washing could be hard on the clearcoat.
It is touchless, yes. But I'm really not too concerned. It's a lease and I won't keep it past the 36-month term.

It is touchless, yes. But I'm really not too concerned. It's a lease and I won't keep it past the 36-month term.
Well then wash away. Best to keep it sparkly for the next 3 years!!

TM87

How about rivers? Lakes? We only have 1% of all fresh water on this blue planet and you was your car 5 times a week. I’m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I too have the unlimited wash package...it is a new car wash with very soft brushes and cloth towels. Am I going to create issues with washing that often at this high end car wash?