Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

How to turn on/off interior lighting

JBUS

Was recently on a long trip and suddenly noticed that there were red lights in the cupholders and footwells, which had not been there at the start of the trip and neither for the previous 8 months of ownership.
I think I have pressed something but can’t work out how to turn back off again. This is not the ambient lighting option.
Any ideas?

Was recently on a long trip and suddenly noticed that there were red lights in the cupholders and footwells, which had not been there at the start of the trip and neither for the previous 8 months of ownership.
I think I have pressed something but can’t work out how to turn back off again. This is not the ambient lighting option.
Any ideas?
This is the direction card for the accessory interior light kit (cupholders/front footwells) that your car has: 1669875376785.png
It should have been included with your car since you have it.

OP
J

JBUS

Thread Starter #3
Great - thank you. I’d never seen that button before!