Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Inconsistent UVO Remote Start

ljordan24

I have a schedule set for my remote start in my 2020 Telluride. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I always make sure my car doors are locked and I have plenty of gas. Any ideas? Sometimes disabling then re-enabling works, but I shouldn't have to do this every few days. Love my car, but absolutely hate this remote start and lack of consistency with working.

UVO uses Verizon. Does the "LTE" symbol always show good signal strength? Also your phone has to have good cellular or Wi-Fi strength.

Jeff43

I have had the same problem. I know it's NOT signal strength, plenty of other people at work start their cars via Subaru app (when I take my wife's car I have no problem) or Chevy or whatever. When I've been outside or very close to the car it seems to work better but that shouldn't make a difference. I happen to be on Verizon as well.

Anyone else find a solution to this problem? Currently talking to Kia, they will "get back" to me.