Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Infotainment Issues UGH!

Trogers013

Hey everyone! I have a 2020 S model. A few weeks ago my infotainment system just stopped working. No music, no backup camera.... nothing. I was out of warranty and they wanted $3600 for a new system. They tried to say it was my amps and subwoofer that killed the radio which they later deemed as not possible. So, I found a used one online for $1000 and installed it myself. It all works great except that now I have no AppleCarPlay period, and to be honest it worked intermittently on the old system. Does anyone know what the latest update to the infotainment system should be? Is there a place I can download the latest update or do I need to go back to the Devil.... Um, I mean dealership? That would be too easy I imagine to just have a place to download it from. I have tried several different cords and the USB has power, it charges my phone when I plug it in. This is only one of the many issues I have had... replaced the whole driveshaft assembly already as well. I guess that is what I get for buying the first year model. I have officially named the car Christine...