Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Is it really bad for the paint to not dry or wash the roof of the Telluride?

So I've decided it's not possible for me to wash or even attempt to dry the roof simply because I almost fell off a ladder this past weekend:cautious:

I may use the automatic car wash from time to time to wash the roof but would it be ok if I neglect that area for months at a time?

Sterling

Car washes are extremely convenient, however getting small scratches from debris left in the brushes or other materials and swirl marks are very likely if not guaranteed to happen.

For washing the vehicle, I use a micro fiber mop head with an extension handle and can easily reach all parts of the car. For drying I use a separate micro fiber mop head covered with a drying towel on the roof, windshield and hood. Works well for me.

OP
Gravitygirl
Thread Starter #4
Thank you Sterling I'm going to try your idea
Car washes are extremely convenient, however getting small scratches from debris left in the brushes or other materials and swirl marks are very likely if not guaranteed to happen.

For washing the vehicle, I use a micro fiber mop head with an extension handle and can easily reach all parts of the car. For drying I use a separate micro fiber mop head covered with a drying towel on the roof, windshield and hood. Works well for me.