Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Just Ordered...Now We Wait

On 12/27/21 I ordered a Glacial White Pearl/Gray SX + Prestige + Nightfall + Towing + Kitchen Sink + SubZero Fridge & Wolf Gas Range (Just kidding on the last few). I was told 6-12 months. $1k down at MSRP and so I wait... I was also told that if it hit 10 months I'd get the 2023 for the same price. NOW...where do I get Black Kia Logos for the front and back???

I feel your pain, Bucky! Ordered my Wolf Gray SX + Prestige + Nightfall +++ on 1/15/22. The dealer told me 6-8 months and that there's a good chance of getting a '23 model. I've never agreed to wait so long for a vehicle. Not sure how I'm going to make it, although when it's delivered, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

I’m in the same boat…. Ordered my Gravity Gray SX Prestige Nightfall with running boards and Dune tan interior yesterday and I was told 10+ months… talk about vague.. so I downloaded the owners manual… I’ll be an expert by the time I get it!

I’m in the same boat…. Ordered my Gravity Gray SX Prestige Nightfall with running boards and Dune tan interior yesterday and I was told 10+ months… talk about vague.. so I downloaded the owners manual… I’ll be an expert by the time I get it!
Where did you get the owner's manual? Good idea.

On 12/27/21 I ordered a Glacial White Pearl/Gray SX + Prestige + Nightfall +++. I was told 6-12 months. $1k down at MSRP and so I wait... I was also told that if it hit 10 months I'd get the 2023 for the same price. NOW...where do I get Black Kia Logos for the front and back???
I just got my 2022 SX glacier white pearl with gray interior,, prestige, nightfall with tow. Just turned 3000 miles on it. Your gonna love it my friend. I lucked out, I ordered one after calling every Kia dealer within a 500 mile radius. 3 weeks after I ordered it I got a call from a dealer a hour away and said they had the exact car coming in within 2 days. I bought it immediately. As for the blacked out logos, you can get them right on this website.

Attachments

eeldude

On 12/27/21 I ordered a Glacial White Pearl/Gray SX + Prestige + Nightfall +++. I was told 6-12 months. $1k down at MSRP and so I wait... I was also told that if it hit 10 months I'd get the 2023 for the same price. NOW...where do I get Black Kia Logos for the front and back???
I ordered on 12/22/21 with same spec as yours except with the Dune interior and Tow package. I hadn't thought about the fact that it could turn out to be a 2023. My agreement was the price would be MSRP so hopefully the '23 won't increase much.

I already have my eye on getting Tuxmats and here is a site that offers a black overlay for the logos.
https://www.tuxmat.ca/products/8535-kia-telluride-7-seater-custom-mat?year=2022&inp=1
https://shop.vipautoaccessories.com...e/products/2022-kia-telluride-emblem-overlays

OP
Bucky Festoon
Thread Starter #11
I feel your pain, Bucky! Ordered my Wolf Gray SX + Prestige + Nightfall +++ on 1/15/22. The dealer told me 6-8 months and that there's a good chance of getting a '23 model. I've never agreed to wait so long for a vehicle. Not sure how I'm going to make it, although when it's delivered, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.
Dear MMV,

So we wait together...I see your from Northern IN. I spent 20+ years in the LaPorte area...Hang in there I'm told it is worth the wait!!!

Dear MMV,

So we wait together...I see your from Northern IN. I spent 20+ years in the LaPorte area...Hang in there I'm told it is worth the wait!!!
Hi there... yep, we're in the Mishawaka area. Moved here back in 2012 and still loving it. I hear the wait is worth it as well. Just another test of my patience I guess. Thx.

I ordered mine on 1/21/22. Does anyone know how long from the time of order until a VIN is assigned?
Hi dhznga... my dealer said it would be "a couple of months" until I will hear back from them, potentially with a VIN. Isn't waiting fun?! ;)

OP
Bucky Festoon
Thread Starter #15
Hi there... yep, we're in the Mishawaka area. Moved here back in 2012 and still loving it. I hear the wait is worth it as well. Just another test of my patience I guess. Thx.
Nice... my stepson just moved from Granger to Elkhart and his son plays BB for Penn. My brother lives in Bremen and works in Niles...

OP
Bucky Festoon
Thread Starter #16
For those in the same boat as I, waiting for their Telluride to arrive, I downloaded ALL of the applicable Telluride Manuals. Read up and enjoy until your Telly arrives!!!
They are current as of 2/3/22 - You can also download them here: https://owners.kia.com/us/en/manuals.html

22MY General WCIM = Warranty & Consumer Information Manual
2022 Telluride AVN5W QRG = Infotainment System Quick Reference Guide
2022MY Telluride OM = Owner's Manual
105023-Kia-Carplay-Android-section 1of2 v3 -133R2 = Apple CarPlay Android Auto UVO link Quick Reference Guide
105030 - Kia UA210-KU-132 AVN5WID v2.1 = A quick Start Guide to Commonly Used Kia Vehicle Features (Equipped with UVO Link Navigation Systems)
MY22 Telluride FFG r7 Reference = Telluride Features and Function Guide
Telluride RSE User Manual = Telluride Rear Seat Entertainment User Manual

Attachments

OP
Bucky Festoon
Thread Starter #17
I just got my 2022 SX glacier white pearl with gray interior,, prestige, nightfall with tow. Just turned 3000 miles on it. Your gonna love it my friend. I lucked out, I ordered one after calling every Kia dealer within a 500 mile radius. 3 weeks after I ordered it I got a call from a dealer a hour away and said they had the exact car coming in within 2 days. I bought it immediately. As for the blacked out logos, you can get them right on this website.
CONGRATS!!! So a question for you...if a guy/gal was going to order was going to order the blackout vinyl for the front and rear logos (based on the other front and back Telluride, AWD, SX, V6 lettering) should he or she order it in a glossy or matte finish? Asking for a friend...LOL.

Joelle530

I ordered my SX Prestige/Nightfall on September 24th and STILL haven't had my order picked up by Kia. I don't know what number I was originally in line, but on 11/05 I was #119; 12/02 I was #104 and then 01/13 I was #81 and end of January I was #52.....I'm getting impatient...LOL. My order form originally said 3-5 months and now my dealer has told me that they actually had to close their Telluride orders bc they were a year out. UGH. This is the first brand new car I will have purchased since 1998 when I worked at a car dealership and knew I could purchase for invoice less holdback :) I am sure my sales person hates me at this point constantly wanting to know where I am in line...but my 5 months is up and so now I am getting very anxious about when Kia will pick up my order especially since interest rates are starting to rise again.....sigh.....