Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Kia Telluride ADM Dealers a.k.a "Bad Kia Dealers List"

JaTolivar

After my searching this weekend, I have the following information on ADM with Georgia Dealers
Mike Murphy of Brunswick, GA - 10% ADM on all Vehicles
Kia Country of Savannah, Savannah GA - $1995 ADM on Vehicles below $30k, or $3995 on any above $30k.
Kia of Augusta, GA - $9k ADM on ALL Tellurides, no negotiation.

sarah8226

After my searching this weekend, I have the following information on ADM with Georgia Dealers
Mike Murphy of Brunswick, GA - 10% ADM on all Vehicles
Kia Country of Savannah, Savannah GA - $1995 ADM on Vehicles below $30k, or $3995 on any above $30k.
Kia of Augusta, GA - $9k ADM on ALL Tellurides, no negotiation.
I found similar stats here in WA State.

cfm56doc

Courtesy Kia of Brandon FL REFUSED to sell me a Telluride unless I have a trade! Of course they do as that way they can low ball you on your trade in addition to their 2k "dealer installed package". They are out to screw the consumer on their trade (offered me 5k less than what I sold my car to Carmax for), mark up their Tellis 2k, and then try to sell your trade. In my case they wanted to make over 10k profit. Unacceptable to me and I told them so. Too many resonable dealers out there for me to go to.

Fayetteville Kia in NC told me 5K addendum as were several Tampa dealers at 5K over as well..... No thank you and shop around

Guys if you could buy a Telluride right now for MSRP you can turn around and sell it for $10k-$15k over MSRP to Carvana. Think about that...

Sent from my SM-F900U1 using Tapatalk

lyndi

Ourisman Kia in Chantilly, Virginia. They had an SX online with a MSRP of $41k. Went to take a look, and it had a second sticker that included dealer additions and a “market adjustment” of $11,995! With other fees, the MSRP sticker price went from $41,000 to $55,000. A silver lower model had a $8,000 market adjustment.

We walked out of the dealership and the manager and their manager tried to get us to deal, but they would not lower the price to make it worth our while, and on principle, I was not paying $12k for absolutely nothing.

If you’ve paid over MSRP or seen dealers charging more than MSRP feel free to list them here.
I called every dealer within a 200 mile radius of Florence, Alabama, and only 1 dealer was not charging an ADM. That dealer was Bramlett Kia in Decatur, AL. So guess where we are going tomorrow to order a new SX Prestige? 🤗👍👏

I called every dealer within a 200 mile radius of Florence, Alabama, and only 1 dealer was not charging an ADM. That dealer was Bramlett Kia in Decatur, AL. So guess where we are going tomorrow to order a new SX Prestige? 🤗👍👏
Were you able to order without any shenanigans? If so I will order one from there as well. Getting the run around all over the state as well.

Paramount Kia in Ashville, NC is 9k+ over sticker. They were on the good dealer list but I called today and they no longer have deals at or below MSRP

crawf978

Demontrond Kia - Houston Texas

Advertises selling car at MSRP. When you contact them regarding cars it has a $10,000 market adjustment and $1895 delivery and service fee, plus the slightly more acceptable $299 Tint charge. A $53K Telluride SX Prestige turned into $65K !

Shark72

Demontrond Kia - Houston Texas

Advertises selling car at MSRP. When you contact them regarding cars it has a $10,000 market adjustment and $1895 delivery and service fee, plus the slightly more acceptable $299 Tint charge. A $53K Telluride SX Prestige turned into $65K !
Same thing happened when I went. A $41k MSRP turned into $56k + TTL. Sales Rep Richard told us they had to make their money somehow and other dealers were lying to people about selling at MSRP.

Trick

Red Rock Kia in Grand Junction, CO

ordered a 2022 SX in July and discussed pricing being at msrp. Flash forward 4 months and it arrives. We show up and it’s optioned out several thousand more than agreed on and they attached a $10,000 markup. Price out the door was $75+k. We walked away

Quasimodo

I registered an account with this forum as I felt I had to name and shame the kia dealer that I went to for a telluride… this was about 3 weeks ago and this dubious honor belongs to greenway kia Franklin TN. The ‘not so’ gentleman of a sales person walked me around a wolf gray, black interior SX prestige with nightfall which had a sticker of 51,050 alongside which there was a market adjustment sticker showing the incredible buy it now price of, wait for it, 76000. I kid you not… I could not have done a u turn any faster and near enough fainted… for all its accolades I did not think a kia was worth gls / x7 money