Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Kia Telluride aftermarket wheel thread

BGTURF

Just had 20" Niche Gamma M190 gloss black with Perelli Scorpion ZERO 245/50 R20 tires installed. Sits perfect and looks awesome against the dark moss. Couldn't be happier with how it turned out. Considered 22's but just think the low pro tires take away from the classy look too much and give it too much of a street look. 20211008_155406.jpg 20211008_152241.jpg 20211008_155045 (1).jpg 20211008_144700.jpg

Kruzer21

Just bought a 2022 Kia Telluride LX… looking for aftermarket wheels but I’m undecided if I should stick with 18’s or go with the 20’s. Family car , wife will mainly drive it to work unless we travel then I will drive

ilyxa

Just bought a 2022 Kia Telluride LX… looking for aftermarket wheels but I’m undecided if I should stick with 18’s or go with the 20’s. Family car , wife will mainly drive it to work unless we travel then I will drive
Go with 20". They are standard with SX model and look much better than 18. Here you will find people putting 22" as well

Kruzer21

Hey All

Just joined and wanted to share a pic of my ride. 2021 EX upgraded with 22x9 +37 TSW Turbina wrapped with 265/40/22 Continental DWS06. No rubbing or issues at all. Very happy with the fitment.

Now to sell my stock 20” lol
These are discontinued! 😭 I really liked them and went to order some and discontinued!

Dirty Air

New member here, just took delivery yesterday of 22’ Wolf grey EX nightfall (wife’s ride) :cool: Not much of a fan of the the Nightfall wheels so i have new ones on order and should be here next Friday. Going with Milanni 471 Splinter satin black 20x9 38mm offset and 275/45 20’s
3C16F01F-7485-4237-85A9-8CF78C31AEE3.jpeg
New wheels:
20F1EC05-4CDE-44DA-B0EB-B4D666B9B770.jpeg
Should look something this?

2F194801-A62C-4656-A98D-2A0D179FB8A1.jpeg

mvcap

Nice! What site gives the preview of the wheels on the Telluride?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Dirty Air

Nice! What site gives the preview of the wheels on the Telluride?

ICONFIGURATOR is used by many of the on-line tire shops and wheel manufactures on there websites.

Example:
Discount tire
Wheel pros
Wheel warehouse
Tire rack
I believe I found these on Vision wheels website as the are the mfg. of Milanni.
Hope this helps!(y)

mvcap

Thanks for the info!

Dirty Air

New member here, just took delivery yesterday of 22’ Wolf grey EX nightfall (wife’s ride) :cool: Not much of a fan of the the Nightfall wheels so i have new ones on order and should be here next Friday. Going with Milanni 471 Splinter satin black 20x9 38mm offset and 275/45 20’s
View attachment 3471
New wheels:
View attachment 3472
Should look something this?

View attachment 3473
Got the new Wheels and tires installed today!

IMG_7450_fix.jpg IMG_7453_fix.jpg

Dirty Air

Ooh, nice! How bout one or two more from the side a little closer up? Bet that profile looks good

Here's a few, the sun was going down and wife snatched the key and was gone! After the windows get tinted and I get that lube crap off the tires I'll get the good camera out and get a few more shots.

IMG_7441_fix.JPG IMG_7443_fix.JPG

mvcap

Here's a few, the sun was going down and wife snatched the key and was gone! After the windows get tinted and I get that lube crap off the tires I'll get the good camera out and get a few more shots.

View attachment 3488 View attachment 3489
Man I dig em! Thanks for the extra shots. That wider stance looks as nice as the rims. Have a nightfall arriving in a few weeks (ebony) so I'm trying to determine which wheels I'm going to get.

Any luck selling your nightfall wheels? I'll be selling mine but not sure where I'll list or what to ask.

Dirty Air

Man I dig em! Thanks for the extra shots. That wider stance looks as nice as the rims. Have a nightfall arriving in a few weeks (ebony) so I'm trying to determine which wheels I'm going to get.

Any luck selling your nightfall wheels? I'll be selling mine but not sure where I'll list or what to ask.

Your welcome, I very pleased with the outcome, much better in person then pictures show. With the combination that I used, It add 1/8", inside and 1" out side, which brought the rears exactly flush with the fender and the front's between an 1/8 & 1/4" past the fender. It looks so much better from the back with just a little more tire. I told the wife her car has a "fat ass"....and I like it! ;)

Your gonna laugh, The sales manager that I bought the car from, drives.....A Wolf Grey NF Telly! and is interested in them as he is in need of new tires for his and the deal I was making him is close to the same cost. It's not a done deal yet but if it falls through I'll post them here.

wheelzjjw

Hey all, I measured myself and looked online but never hurts to double check here. Looking for go from 245/60R18 stock to 265/60R18 for a bit different stance. Looks like they will fit with no mod…or am I missing something

Dirty Air

Hey all, I measured myself and looked online but never hurts to double check here. Looking for go from 245/60R18 stock to 265/60R18 for a bit different stance. Looks like they will fit with no mod…or am I missing something

Assuming you are running the stock wheels, they should fit with no problem. With that said, keep in mind you will have a taller (3%), wider (8%) and heavier (11%).
This will slightly effect your power, gas mileage and throw you speedometer off a little bit. This is the trade off to look cool :cool: LOL

See numbers on the chart below:

1637168810688.png

wheelzjjw

Assuming you are running the stock wheels, they should fit with no problem. With that said, keep in mind you will have a taller (3%), wider (8%) and heavier (11%).
This will slightly effect your power, gas mileage and throw you speedometer off a little bit. This is the trade off to look cool :cool: LOL

See numbers on the chart below:

View attachment 3512
Thanks! Yeah I looked at that too. I am going with new wheels but they are 18x9 and should still fit, right!? BTW…some badass looking rides on here!

Dirty Air

Thanks! Yeah I looked at that too. I am going with new wheels but they are 18x9 and should still fit, right!? BTW…some badass looking rides on here!

What is the offset on the new wheels that you are looking at? This is very important for clearance, going to a 9" wide wheel it will get close to sticking out too far or rubbing when you turn depending on offset. If you look at the the pictures of mine above those are 38mm offset and they sit flush with the outer fender and have about 1/4 in" of clearance to the inner fender liner when turned full lock. Keep in mind your tire choice is 19mm (3/4) taller then mine are. So if your new wheels are 30 to 38mm offset you will definitely rub when turning full lock. I would say your new wheel would have to be 40mm ++ offset to clear with a 265/60-18.
FYI this is my opinion and if you work with a reputable tire shop they can possible test fit your combination.