Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Kia Telluride aftermarket wheel thread

Tire Rack's Telluride specific feature is up and running. Check it out, nice wheel selection and a visualizer.

IMG_1385.jpg

Upgraded my 18" EX wheels to some new 8.5x20 Sport Tuning wheels from Tire Rack and some 275/45/20 General Grabber AT3 tires.

I have the Spring Wheels too, they look great!
Check for excess brake dust build up, I had an issue but looks like it cleared up after we cleaned it out of the center hub.
They said it was from where it sit still for so long, before being shipped out. (I dont Know)

Tire Rack's Telluride specific feature is up and running. Check it out, nice wheel selection and a visualizer.
That is pretty cool, unfortunately the visualizer doesn’t have Dark Moss as an option to set your vehicle color to. At lease not for a FWD SX. It was enough to let me know though that my stock wheels are fine for my needs. Man wheels are expensive.

OP
telluride
Thread Starter #219
No we can confirm 26" wheels will fit on the Telluride.
67082834_2679275178758267_3897813409600634880_n.jpg