Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Kia Telluride Monthly Sales Reports (U.S.)

afahhad

https://www.thekeea.com/telluride/kia-telluride-sales-figures-us/

Kia Telluride Monthly Sales Reports (U.S.)

How many units of Kia Telluride have been sold in USA this year?
Built in the United States, the new Kia Telluride SUV is a brand-new vehicle for the South Korean brand.
It boasts a boxy shape, offers seating for up to 8 people and comes available with the optional all-wheel-drive system. The Telluride went on sale in the United States at the beginning of 2019 and immediately gained a lot of media (and customer) attention.
The Kia Telluride sales so far have been stellar with the vehicle recording an average of 5,500 units per month.
Find more details about the Kia Telluride US sales figures in 2019 in the table below.

GregGH

I assume the last 6 digits on my VIN are the production # .... mine is 034,399 - just got it a few days ago ... so the 27,786 for ytd to July ... may not include Canadian units ?

Still awaiting for goodcarbadcar.net to list Tellurides on their web site for sales.

Greg H