Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Kia Telluride Non-ADM Dealers a.k.a "Nice Kia Dealers List"

Kia Dude

Come ask for Tony Fassbinder at Finnin Kia in Dubuque, Iowa. I promise no markup above MSRP.
563-583-8825 ext 122

Brichadw

Matthews Kia in Vestal, NY (Binghamton area). Selling under MSRP with no tricks just up front pricing. Brian Chadwick @ 607-729-6261. Plus will find you all the rebates possible.

Proto

Dennis Eakin Kia in Killeen, TX is asking above MSRP so I would remove them from this list...

KiaTruth

ROUNDTREE KIA IN LAKE CITY

Not only do they markup Tellurides, but every other car on the lot. They lie and say they don't markup Tellurides. LIARS! Proof is attached and signed.

Included on every deal is their "Special Appearance Package" for $1895. Sales manager Justin Gonzalez signed off on it on 10/23/2019

Attachments

OP
KiaFan

KiaFan

Staff Member
Thread Starter #28
Added a few more dealers to the list.

Monica777

Know any dealers selling the Kia Telluride at MSRP or Below?
If yes, send us an email at support@kiatelluride.org and we'll get them listed on this page.

These are the dealers that are charging MSRP or below for the Kia Telluride. These are the dealers that deserve our business. We encourage everyone to help others by sharing what they find as well.

**Highly Recommended US Kia Dealers**
Lujack Kia Mazda
3708 N Harrison St
Davenport, IA 52806
Jason Murley jmurley@lujack.com
563-445-4782 Direct
309-912-2132 Cell

Central Kia of Plano
3401 N Central Expressway
Plano, TX 75023
Stephen Cantrelle
469-513-8410

C. Harper Kia
100 Harper Drive #2
Belle Vernon, PA 15012
724-929-8000

Dennis Eakin Kia
5200 E Central Texas Expy
Killeen, TX 76543
William McPherson
254-699-2909

Paramount Kia of Asheville
1000 Ridgefield Blvd
Asheville, NC 28806
828-338-8625

Halleen Kia of Sandusky
7515 Milan Rd
Sandusky, OH 44870
419-419-0108

Halleen Kia
27932 Lorain Rd
North Olmsted, OH 44070
440-777-2424

Rountree Moore Kia
2528 W US Hwy 90
Lake City, FL 32055
Anton Avila (sales manager)
786-547-2945

Shawnee Mission KIA
7951 Shawnee Mission Pkwy
Merriam, KS 66202
913-384-9100

Werner Kia Of Tallahassee
2755 W Tennessee St
Tallahassee, FL.32304
850-576-2116
844-698-7699

Wilson Auto Group
4200 Lakeland Dr.
Flowood, MS 39232
Sales Rep:
Fredrick Crain
601-914-4200 Office
601-780-2718 Direct

Youngblood Kia
3505 S Campbell
Springfield, MO 65807
417-882-3838

Please at this dealers information to your list!

Huffines Kia Corinth
6940 South Interstate 35E
Corinth, TX 76210
Donovan Castillo donovan.castillo@huffines.net
817-903-1130 Cell (call or text)

My review:

I highly recommend Huffines Kia Corinth. Donovan Castillo. He promised us zero mark up price and our order arrived in 2 weeksinstead of 3 months. We even took a picture with the guy since we loved him. We already changed the rims on our EX premium package lol. If you are on their order list if someone cancels they call their order list since you are also on the waitlist as he explained before they release to the public. He also told me the EX premium package with captain chairs are coming in a lot sooner since we couldn’t wait 2-3 months for the SX. We never put a deposit like every other DFW dealer wanted non refundable cash deposit $1000. All he did was create a buyers order showing no markup and that we agreed with the prices and took a picture of our license all over text. I saw a lady that posted a review about him that drove 4 hours just to see him since they were marking her up $12,000 above sticker. I also did a research online here and found out another post about him. Here’s me and my husbands picture and the sales rep. Their reviews about Donovan speak for themselves on Facebook and google reviews. Text Donovan Castillo at 817-903-1130. They even pick up their customers all the way from Florida from Dallas forth worth airport. A huge chunk of their customers are also buying from him instead of Houston or Austin the markup is ridiculous. Good luck everyone and if you are in Texas, Donovan is the best. God bless you and your customer service is superior not just for your Telluride customers but all your customer reviews on Facebook talking about you and taking pictures with you. World class. Just search recent reviews and you will are almost every review has him

Attachments

TRS-TN

I just want to post my experience for anyone that may think Jason and Lucas at Kia of Muncie aren't the real deal.

9/9 I ordered my wife's car (AWD SX) at Costco pricing.

9/10 Lucas sent me my Request ID.

11/11 Lucas texted that our order had been filled and we had an ETA of 12/10.

11/16 Got VIN. Lucas said we had a new ETA of 12/3

11/20 Lucas texted at 9:10 that our ETA had moved again to 11/26. Lucas texted at 4:30 this same day that our car was just loaded on a truck for delivery to Kia of Muncie.

11/21 Lucas sent a video of our car sitting on the lot in Muncie and overnighted the paperwork to us.

11/22 We returned the paperwork and are waiting for it to be delivered.

I could not ask for a better long distance car buying experience. Lucas was awesome and kept us updated as soon as he had information. There were no surprises. In this environment of people being taken advantage of and being screwed over by other dealerships, it felt like we were buying from family and were getting special treatment.

I just want to post my experience for anyone that may think Jason and Lucas at Kia of Muncie aren't the real deal.

11/20 Lucas texted at 9:10 that our ETA had moved again to 11/26. Lucas texted at 4:30 this same day that our car was just loaded on a truck for delivery to Kia of Muncie.

11/21 Lucas sent a video of our car sitting on the lot in Muncie and overnighted the paperwork to us.

I could not ask for a better long distance car buying experience. Lucas was awesome and kept us updated as soon as he had information. There were no surprises. In this environment of people being taken advantage of and being screwed over by other dealerships, it felt like we were buying from family and were getting special treatment.

What is Costco pricing on an SX AWD?

ucinn

Staff Member

Same thing here.. except we drove up and drove ours home since we are only a couple hours away. Everything is up front and honest.. No dealer add ons, no market adjustments. Just Costco pricing (which for us was around 1500, depends on model and options) plus got the Kia discounts on top of that. They keep you informed, when they hear something, then you hear something. Couldn't have been a more enjoyable car buying process, best I've ever had in my 40 years of car buying.

OP
KiaFan

KiaFan

Staff Member
Thread Starter #35
Added some more MSRP dealers to the list.

nfalleur

Gossit Kia in Memphis is selling at MSRP when they are in stock. We put a deposit down on ours, then they had one come in a day later and drove 4 hours to get in. Im from the Arkansas, Oklahoma area and most around here are 3-7000 above MSRP!

vegasTell

Shameless plug here, but...

Halleen Kia
27932 Lorain Rd
North Olmsted, OH 44070
440-777-2424

I just bought from them today. I live in Las Vegas, and finding the Telluride we wanted (white SX-P with black interior) has been a challenge. After resourcing on this thread, I called every single dealership listed. Halleen Kia, by far, had the most Tellurides available and, as discussed on this thread, did not sell for a penny above MSRP. I was lucky they had the one left that had a confirmed delivery date. But we saved over $6000 from the rip off dealerships here in Vegas were offering. With an estimated $1000-$1500 in shipping costs, we still come out way ahead AND are getting more features (tow package) that we didn't even care about for LESS than the dealerships here or around Nevada. Delivery in early March!

Good luck to those still looking!

dalex7777

Ferguson Kia in Broken Arrow, OK sells Tellurides at or BELOW sticker with a $379 DOC FEE.

We bought my wife's brand new 2018 Kia Sportage SX Turbo from there and paid $6,000 BELOW sticker. And we just bought our Telluride SX Prestige from them in a very easy deal with great pricing. No "market markup".

Here is their contact info:

Ferguson Kia
1501 N. Elm Place • Broken Arrow, OK 74012
Sales (918) 438-7659

Ask for Sean Clemons and tell him Daniel sent you.

Currently they have an 2020 Telluride LX listed for $1000 BELOW sticker.
https://www.fergusonkia.com/invento...oma-lx-fwd-4d-sport-utility-5xyp24hc6lg067800

DubC_SXP

I am adding Hilltop Kia in the San Francisco Bay Area to the Good Dealer list. They Rock!!

I reached out to Vercy Jones after getting royally screwed over by another Bay Area dealer and immediately knew Hilltop was going to get my business (or with Tellurides - my order). Vercy is straight forward, honest and nice. Ordering a Telluride is stressful given the uncertainty around a delivery date. You need to know you are working with someone you can trust and Vercy Jones is 100% that guy.

In trying to sort out the good from the bad in dealerships last summer, I also spoke with Julissa Austin Rosales at Hilltop Kia during a cold call. She quickly put to bed the rumor the bad dealership was telling me that Grey Nappa leather was no longer available and only black interiors were an option for an order. Argh!!! I didn't want black. When I placed my order at Hilltop which included grey Nappa leather btw, I met Julissa and she became my point person during delivery and purchase. Everything I said above about Vercy applies to Julissa as well. I would happily do business with either of them again.

Bay Area Telluride Buyers go see Vercy Jones or Julissa Rosales at Hilltop Kia. It will quickly become clear why this dealership has an A+ Better Business Bureau rating!!

Charles

I must share this story. On July 15th I ordered a SX from Weseloh Kia in Carlsbad California. This was the ONLY dealer close enough since I live in Indian Wells, in the Palm Springs area, that was selling at MSRP. I sent in a $1000.00 dollar deposit and waited 120 days for delivery. In the interim I had a heart attack and was unable to personally take delivery. My sales person Robert Sozzani ( 760-505-5180) cell, was able to arrange a seamless delivery at MSRP, and fantastic customer service. I can recommend both the dealership and Robert Sozzani have the highest standards. Loving my SX.
Charles