Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Kia Telluride Non-ADM Dealers a.k.a "Nice Kia Dealers List"

If you're in Northern CA I have been working with Andy Williams at Harper Kia which is located in Eureka, CA. This dealer honors Costco pricing which will allow you to buy your Telluride under MSRP and without any hassle as you can complete everything remotely. Let Andy know that Jeff sent you and you should get the same great service that I have.
I could only use my Costco membership locally to purchase and none of the dealers qualified for Costco pricing since they are all marking up above MSRP here. Do you know if he does out of state with that pricing?

Deleter

My "Nice Kia Dealers List" -

Alan Griffitt, Sales Consultant, at Ed Voyles of Chamblee (Chamblee, GA) will order at MSRP, $2,000 refundable deposit, 4-6 months wait. Alan sent me complete paperwork with out-the-door price, totally legit.

Lucas Boehm, Internet Sales Consultant, at Kia of Muncie (Muncie, IN) will order at BELOW MSRP, as they honor Costco Auto Program pricing for Costco members. $500 refundable deposit, but a potentially long 8 months wait. Lucas will provide an out-the-door price.

Gerald Greene, New Car Sales Manager, at Superior Kia (Cincinnati, OH) will order at $1,000 BELOW MSRP. $500 refundable deposit, 2-3 months wait. Gerald will provide an out-the-door price. I ordered with Gerald on 09/23/20. I’ll fly to Cincinnati from DC & drive my SX back to Northern Virginia, some day.

Truth be told, Lucas was my first choice, completely transparent interactions with him. Though I'm in no rush, a potential 8 months wait was the negative. Hopefully, things will go as planned with Superior Kia.

ucinn

Staff Member
Good luck with Superior..I was going to buy my Stinger from them. Had a quote with stock number and price agreed to with their internet sales manager. Was supposed to meet him on Saturday and he was a no show. Had printed out all emails, gave them to the sales manager that was there, said he couldn't do it but could put me in the next lower model for that price even though their stock number was on the email. The quote I had would have put me at over their asking price for it. I won't even look at their website even if they have the only car in the world I want.

Deleter

Good luck with Superior..I was going to buy my Stinger from them. Had a quote with stock number and price agreed to with their internet sales manager. Was supposed to meet him on Saturday and he was a no show. Had printed out all emails, gave them to the sales manager that was there, said he couldn't do it but could put me in the next lower model for that price even though their stock number was on the email. The quote I had would have put me at over their asking price for it. I won't even look at their website even if they have the only car in the world I want.
Uh oh, I don't need that headache, especially having to fly there, etc. Was Gerald Greene any part of your experience?

ucinn

Staff Member
Uh oh, I don't need that headache, especially having to fly there, etc. Was Gerald Greene any part of your experience?
I don't remember their names, but needless to say, it was not a good experience. Here's hoping for better success for you. My review might still be up on their facebook page.

ucinn

Staff Member
I just looked, and they now have 4 FB pages. The one I reviewed them on have 3.8 out of 5 stars.

scstovall

Napleton’s Mid Rivers Kia
4955 Veterans Memorial Pkwy,
St Peters, MO 63376 (just outside St. Louis)

Ashleigh Waller
email: awaller@napleton.com
phone: 636-926-2110 ext. 1171

This dealership provided the best car buying experience ever. I called because I saw they were selling Telluride’s at or below MSRP. The Telluride I called about had been sold but Ashleigh looked at their incoming deliveries and found exactly what we were looking for. It was delivered a week later. We flew to St. Louis and the dealer picked us up from the airport. The car was ready when we got to the dealership. Ashleigh had already down most of the paper work and showed us all the features of our Telluride. We were in and out on an hour and a half.

I cannot recommend Mid Rivers Kia and Ashleigh Waller enough.

Based on the referrals on this site, I put in an order with Lucas @ Muncie Kia. Huge thank you to everyone that has contributed, this information has been really helpful in my search to avoid all of the ridiculous price gouging. I wrote Lucas an email and asked if they honored Costco pricing, and told him what I was looking for, and he replied very quickly (and clearly) with the below. He is a great communicator which is a plus when you aren't going to meet face to face in this process.

My order: SX Prestige Package
· Wolf Gray (with Nightfall Edition Package)
· Interior Light Kit, Multicolored
· Towing Package

Lucas quoted me:
MSRP: $50,595
Costco Price: $49,395
This price does not include any rebates, sales tax, title fee ($31.25) or dealer administrative fee ($199). The expected wait time for this order would be approximately 6-8 months. We require a $500 deposit to place the order.

I placed the order same day with a short phone call where he gave me a few heads up about the process. I also mentioned that I was hoping the 2022 Telluride has a fully digital dash (my VW tiguan has it!) and he said if my order has not been filled when they announce the 2022's we can transition it to a 2022.

I live in Chicago, about 5 hours away, and will happily drive to Muncie to pick up my new Telly to now have to deal with the BS; and will be extra grateful for when it is time to trade her in in a few years that I didn't pay the $4500-9000 over MSRP.

Again, thanks for putting together this list!

sxmxmx

Werner Kia Tallahassee Florida is on this list. Why are they on this list? Perhaps time to remove them. I just reached out and was told MSRP plus a $5995 addendum for a Telluride S. No thank you.

We're selling Kia Tellurides at MSRP here at Arapahoe Kia in the South Denver Metro area.

Arapahoe Kia
9701 E Arapahoe Road
Centennial, CO 80112

You can contact me directly if you're interested in placing an order or looking at our incoming inventory:
Georgia
(303) 874-2519

rismt

Taylor Thornton of White's Mountain Kia in Casper, WY should be on the top of your list if you want a 2021 Telluride at MSRP plus a $234 document fee. Very honest, transparent and no gimmicks, add on's or other hidden costs. His cell number is (307) 267-3576 and his email address is t.thor1224@gmail.com.
ETA is 8-12 weeks, but, he is cautioning folks it may take longer depending on if and how Covid may affect production and build times at the factory. Out of state is no problem as they are assisting me with shipping. I am from Washington and just ordered an AWD SX fully loaded. I spent a lot of hours searching and talking to dealers in the Western US and 98% of them who would take an order quoted between $1500 and $12,500 above MSRP with some also requiring very expensive dealer add on's. I just happened to see Taylor's name briefly mentioned in an old forum post and that is how I found him.

pgfd44

Buchanan Kia
119 Railroad Avenue
Westminster, MD 21157
(410) 702-4668

Sold me my SX with prestige, tow, floor mats, glacier white/dune brown int, splash guards AT MSRP, and good value on my trade. Highly recommend. They were the only Maryland dealer that did not put an up-charge anywhere form $4K to $10K on incoming stock.

OP
KiaFan

KiaFan

Staff Member
Thread Starter #77
Updated dealer list

Does anyone know of anyone selling at or below MSRP around Kentucky/Tennessee? :)
I'm in KY too and would like to get the Telly I REALLY want, rather than the one I got conned into buying at 5K over MSRP. Don't get me wrong, it's awesome, just not my dream Telly, and if I'm going to spend my hard-earned teaching money, I want to get the one I REALLY want!! PLEASE let me know if you find any good dealers in our area!