Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

My telluride

Chico

It's been 1yr and 1month with my Telluride. I have a SX model in Canada. After 17000k,NO PROBLEMS TO REPORT WHATSOEVER.After owning about 12 different cars or so,since 1977,I can say this is probably that best ride ihave owned. I worked in auto assembly for 31 yrs,done JDPOWERS programs ,so I come with a lot of knowledge/experience. KIA IS KILLING IT.

OP
C

Chico

Thread Starter #2
I have changed all the badges on my telluride (7),put 3.8 on the front fenders (engine size),put my initials on front doors and tail gate (old school),changed license plate lights to leds,install weathertech liner in back trunk behind 2nd row seat.Looks cool.
TRUEFULLY,NO SHAKES,NO RATTLES,NO PROBLEMS, JUST A BEAUTIFUL CAR SO FAR.

First anniversary with my SX and have had zero problems. After 12,700 miles, I am still excited when I get into the vehicle to go somewhere.
Also, I love the way it looks as is, no modifications except putting on the "K" badges.

mdineen

I have changed all the badges on my telluride (7),put 3.8 on the front fenders (engine size),put my initials on front doors and tail gate (old school),changed license plate lights to leds,install weathertech liner in back trunk behind 2nd row seat.Looks cool.
TRUEFULLY,NO SHAKES,NO RATTLES,NO PROBLEMS, JUST A BEAUTIFUL CAR SO FAR.
Pics of the personalization? Sounds really cool..... :)

OP
C

Chico

Thread Starter #6
My telluride 21/5/2020

Attachments

OP
C

Chico

Thread Starter #8
Has anybody put a dual exhaust on their telluride,already. I am wondering what it would look like. I think it would look very cool as compared to a single right exhaust with 2 tips.

mdineen

I think you might have to put another 2 for balance but also cut into bumper. Is there such a thing of just putting 2 dummy exhausts there. I agree it would look sweet.

OP
C

Chico

Thread Starter #10
Yes,cutting into the bumper is expected, but how about changing the factory install 2 tip,to a single oval /round exhaust and matching left side to right side

S-Vibes

My telluride 21/5/2020
Nice
I'm trying to remember what other car uses that "3.8" font? Seems so familiar, but I'm drawing a blank. BTW, has there been another SUV that had engine number in that spot recently? Started googling Explorers and Ranges back 20 years and coming up blank.

OP
C

Chico

Thread Starter #17
I have always put my initials and engine size on the doors and fenders on my cars.OLD SCHOOL, MAN