Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

New guy on the block

What's up everyone! I ordered the AWD Telluride EX, Ebony Black Nightfall Edition/Premium package with the side steps last month (March 9). I ordered it with the black interior. Now I'm thinking about changing to the SX with the Nappa Dune brown interior since my order hasn't been picked up. Any input?

KiaFan

Staff Member
Welcome aboard! What’s the reason for wanting to trade into an SX, just wanting more options and features?

OP
D
Thread Starter #5
Welcome aboard! What’s the reason for wanting to trade into an SX, just wanting more options and features?
I am retiring in October and I was struggling between the EX and SX but decided to go with the EX. A friend told me that I worked too long to settle and I should go top of the line besides I like the 10 speaker Harmon Karmon and the panoramic moonroof.

I went with the SX because of all the extra options. Right now is a good time to sell but it's going to be hard to find a new one.

I am retiring in October and I was struggling between the EX and SX but decided to go with the EX. A friend told me that I worked too long to settle and I should go top of the line besides I like the 10 speaker Harmon Karmon and the panoramic moonroof.
If you are debating, go with what you really want You will get it and regret not getting the one you wanted. I did and battled with settling for almost 3 years. Finally did what I should have originally and ordered exactly what I wanted and my car sould now rests in peace everytime I am in it. Do not get one just to have done, get the one you know your went.