Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

New Telluride A Few Problems

I bought a new 2022 telluride S model I swapped out the wheels for the black kia wheels and now I’m getting a lot of road noise I only have 1500 miles on it the tires are pirelli scorpion zero I have the psi at 35 should I put it up to 40 also I have wind noise coming from the driver window only once you get to 45 and up you can hear it any help?

The rims are the same size so the ride shouldnt have changed significantly at all. Maybe the balance is off? The wind noise I have read about other people having the issue, but do not remeber the fix.

Lots to consider here. Did you reuse and mount and balance your existing tires on those wheels? If not, did you buy those wheels used or new with the tires? Those Pirelli Scorpion Zeros are standard on the 20s I believe.

OP
B
Thread Starter #4
I used the same tires that was on the car when I bought it so tires only have 1500 miles on them

John B

I bought a new 2022 telluride S model I swapped out the wheels for the black kia wheels and now I’m getting a lot of road noise I only have 1500 miles on it the tires are pirelli scorpion zero I have the psi at 35 should I put it up to 40 also I have wind noise coming from the driver window only once you get to 45 and up you can hear it any help?
I have the KIA black wheels with the Pirelli tires and they ride great with psi 34 and no noticeable noise. I do notice the driver wind noise also. 2022 SX with Butterscotch interior.

I used the same tires that was on the car when I bought it so tires only have 1500 miles on them
I assume the rims were purchased from a reputable seller? Perhaps one of the rims is a little out of round? Was is a private sale? If so, why where they selling the rims?