Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

New Telluride Owner in the Valley of the Sun

After 11 years and 208k miles, I decided to retire my 2008 Toyota Tundra and bought a Dark Moss Telluride SX yesterday. I had been researching Toyota Highlanders when I found an article comparing it to the Telluride. The article peaked my curiosity so I went out the next day to try and test drive one. I went to my local Kia dealer who had two on the lot, a Dark Moss SX and a Black LX. I test drove the Dark Moss and checked out all the features. I then went across the street and test drove the Toyota Highlander. After checking out both vehicles I decided the Telluride was the one for me, so I went back to the dealership and bought it.

I had no idea they were in such high demand, and how apparently lucky I was in finding one on the lot. Having been over a decade since I’ve had a new vehicle, I’m not looking into the various options/accessories available for them. I know it’s a new vehicle, so there’s not much available at the moment. Looking at things like a cargo liner and floor mats as well as maybe doing the badge swap (I like the K badges) and blacking out the chrome.

Looking forward to customizing it to my needs and making it my own.

You made the right choice, the current Highlander is really outdated compared to the Telluride. I'm shocked that you're able to find an SX at the dealers.

Congrats on getting one. Post up some photos.